BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Denae R.
Parker, CO
I tried these to make the cute little designs you see all over Pinterest. Complete failure. My pen was sporadic when releasing polish, causing blobs and uneven colors. The lines that it created were fairly thick as well. Not worth the time, effort, or money.
Jillian S.
Studio City, CA
These honestly make it more difficult to paint any sort of nail art as the paint either doesn't flow out or too much does at once. It also rubs off extremely easily.
Brittany T.
Depew, NY
This product does do a decent job but I found I had a few problems with it. The pens, leaked and once the design was on your nail, a top coat needs to be applied or it will simply wipe off.
gabriella c.
Murrieta, CA
I bought this because it looked like a great product, but unfortunately it wasn't. its very runny and you have to press down hard so the paint can come out. It takes a while to get use to.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
I like to think I have a pretty steady hand but for some reason I could not get these suckers to draw! I also thought the chemical smell of the nail polish/paint formula was quite offending
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
This nail pen does not work that great and I was disappointed because Sally Hansen has such great products. It freaked me out when it said it was toxic because my kid got it on her hands and I was worried that she would get sick if she got it in her mouth.
Katy C.
Meredith, NH
I have 2 of these, one black that's now empty and a light blue. I like the idea of these as it makes nail art designs easier to do than with a paint brush. I didn't like how when you press down the tip it makes a HUGE mess and makes you run out of ink faster.
Angelica R.
Lowell, MA
First of all, I love how they have a great selection of styles/colors. The pen-type packaging make's it easy for me to control which is always a plus because no one wants messy designs on their nails, lol. The only downfall about this is it dries way too fast.
Beatriz I.
Willows, CA
I bought some thinking these world gonna be great to make designs. as it turns out the point and how the colors comes out of the pen makes it hard. you get blobs and its hard to work with.
Leslie M.
When I first saw these I thought oh cool but then I used it and I was like oh boo :( its okay not what I expected but if you want to basically color your nails its for you!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?