BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
kiloni l.
Snellville, GA
I love painting nails, and i love my nail pens, but these pens aren't too suitable. the tip is really fat and sometimes it's hard to get the polish onto your nails.. a waste of money really.
Geraldine S.
I bought a few of these because I love messing around with different nail designs. Although the colors were pretty neat they weren't everything they were cracked up to be. I was pretty disappointed.
Lydia R.
Ogdensburg, NY
I was really exited for these, when I used them and they dried they automatically started cracking almost like crackle nail polish. It look kind of cool but it was not what I was hoping for.
marissa j.
San Diego, CA
My 8 year old daughter convinced me to buy a few of these for her, as she loves doing her nails everyday. Got her 4 different colors and she uses them all the time and creates designs on her nails....Make sure you don't forget a top coat, otherwise it comes right off
Hannah F.
Havelock, NC
If you are wanting in hopes of doing fancy nail designs, look elsewhere. They are easily prone to puddling, dotting, and dripping. but if you just want to put a cute design on your child's nails, these work great even if the price point is a little steep for that
Suhadi W.
Staten Island, NY
This product is not worth any cent. I have bought the white one before, its like using white out. I have used Sally Hansen products before and I like them but I dislike this product very much.
Haley M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I bought these to do fun designs on my younger sisters nails. She was so excited, but the polish from the pen would not dry on the nail even after applying a base coat. At about $8 a piece (at Wal-greens) I was very dissatisfied and will not purchase again.
Mia O.
Comes off very easily after 5 hours of doing my nails with it, it smudged and came all off!! not only that but it cost 8 dollars! I was so disappointed that I wrote a letter to the sally Hansen company and told them how bad it was!! don't buy this product!!
Leslie M.
When I first saw these I thought oh cool but then I used it and I was like oh boo :( its okay not what I expected but if you want to basically color your nails its for you!
Jillian S.
Studio City, CA
These honestly make it more difficult to paint any sort of nail art as the paint either doesn't flow out or too much does at once. It also rubs off extremely easily.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back