BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kristi N.
Lewisville, TX
I was so excited when I first tried this out, but it is not user friendly at all. It's next to impossible to do even strokes, let alone a straight line! You have to press down hard at first just to get it to work, which splatters the design. Never will buy again
Karen P.
Woburn, MA
WOW. I bought like six different colors thinking that they were going to work great. little did i know, these pens are watery and do not stay on the nail. WARNING: DO NOT BUY! DOES NOT WORK!
Ashley E.
Whitesburg, KY
I have on tired these products a few times. They work great and stay on for a long time. The only downside to these products are that you have to have some artistic talent to make them work.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
I'm pretty steady-handed and should be able to use this product, but the tip is just too big! It is true I have slender hands and nails but it is just impossible for me to use this product.
Geraldine S.
I bought a few of these because I love messing around with different nail designs. Although the colors were pretty neat they weren't everything they were cracked up to be. I was pretty disappointed.
Cherish S.
Orlando, FL
I don't know how good these pens are for nail art, but they are great for a quick painting job or a paint on the go. I can paint my nails quickly and with no muss/no fuss using these pens!
marissa j.
San Diego, CA
My 8 year old daughter convinced me to buy a few of these for her, as she loves doing her nails everyday. Got her 4 different colors and she uses them all the time and creates designs on her nails....Make sure you don't forget a top coat, otherwise it comes right off
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
Its a fun idea, but the pens never write well for me. They don't flow well andsometimes trying to get any nail polishout justresultsin puddles. I prefer to use a thin brush and regular polish instead.
Suhadi W.
Staten Island, NY
This product is not worth any cent. I have bought the white one before, its like using white out. I have used Sally Hansen products before and I like them but I dislike this product very much.
alex h.
Marietta, GA
I think it is a great idea and a really cool concept it just dries out super fast. only if the price was a little more reasonable and the product did not dry out so fast it would be great!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?