BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lauren W.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought these to have girl time with my daughters. The polish inside the pen is runny so it makes it difficult to do a good design and they also dry out very fast so it's a waste of money!
Jen N.
I decided to try these, tried to work for them but didn't work to well and in the end i threw them away. They went on too streaky and they didn't really match the color i was expecting according to the color of the label on the tube. Great idea horrible execution.
Influenster M.
Such a clever idea! Unfortunately, they just don't work the way that they should. The color isn't bright enough and it is impossible to get the right amount of polish out of the brush. I got them to work really well once, when I had the patience to play with it.
Veronica R.
These are probably the worst things I've ever used. Very difficult to use, the color would come out all at once or not enough came out. I don't think I'll ever use these Nail Art pens again.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
I'm pretty steady-handed and should be able to use this product, but the tip is just too big! It is true I have slender hands and nails but it is just impossible for me to use this product.
Jess S.
A little hard to use... They are VERY streaky and they do not glide on like you would expect. These pens are not long lasting either- i would recommend just using a thin decor polish instead
Cherish S.
Orlando, FL
I don't know how good these pens are for nail art, but they are great for a quick painting job or a paint on the go. I can paint my nails quickly and with no muss/no fuss using these pens!
Deanna S.
Akron, OH
You get what you pay for, its cheaper to do your own nails at home, and with practice you can get your nails looking good. However, I have a problem with it staying on unless I coat it a few times with a top coat.
Karen P.
Woburn, MA
WOW. I bought like six different colors thinking that they were going to work great. little did i know, these pens are watery and do not stay on the nail. WARNING: DO NOT BUY! DOES NOT WORK!
Kristi N.
Lewisville, TX
I was so excited when I first tried this out, but it is not user friendly at all. It's next to impossible to do even strokes, let alone a straight line! You have to press down hard at first just to get it to work, which splatters the design. Never will buy again
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?