BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Linda O.
Lakewood , WA
I tried this stuff a couple of times and it never worked right. I couldn't get it to write on the nails like it was suppose to and even scratched the polish off my nails. A total waste of money.
Brittany S.
Redding , CA
While this is a fun idea and exciting to think about it's not all it appears to be. Even with a clear coat it seems to not stay very long & it's really hard to use with your non dominate hand.
Krista B.
I have the silver pen, it's VERY watery and I personally do not use it much. Would rather use my dotting tools or a tooth pick to draw designs. This is better for making polka dots then drawing.
Yoselyn P.
I bought one of this on white years ago, and let me just say that it sucked not only did I have problems with the nail polish to come out but also it dryers out. I do not recommend this product
Jasmine O.
First of all they are too expensive and they erase from ur nails so fast and it smudges as well and at times releases too much nail polish, it's easier than using a brush but not really worth it.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I got these and they're fun to play with but I can't say they give 'excellent' results. They were prone to bleed and hard to handle at times. Love the idea of it though!
Alexandria C.
Yukon, OK
These seemingly useful things are nice in color and easy to apply. However I tried it and as I went to put on the top coat, it all came off. I waited till it dried and all but it still came off.
Alex M.
Fort Wayne, IN
The pen tip is not small enough for small designs and if you aren't careful you can end up with more than you wanted coming out of the pen onto your nail. Its great for doing stripes. It also works better if you do designs on someone else's nails rather than your own.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought these when they first came out and I was really excited to try them but they're kinda hard to use, and I'm pretty good at painting my nails with both hands...the pen-like tip is hard to control
Haley F.
Kodak, TN
This product messed up when I tried to use it. The first time, it nicked off the nail polish. When I actually got it to apply on my nails, it was a very watery substance.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?