BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Micalena K.
Mchenry, IL
I liked these when I first seen them.. But when I tried the product it wasn't everything I thought it would be... The price is a little high.. I think they should come up with different colors too
Courtney S.
Spanaway, WA
I have this in black and silver, the black it horrible. A black Sharpie can make smoothr lines than the black nail art pen any day. The silver is okay. The formula is just a little too watery.
Denise G.
When I bought the pen I was excited to use it, but after I used it I found that although it was easy to apply to the nail, when it dried it would come off just as easily.
Sophia R.
Shawnee, KS
They're not very bright or pigmented and I can't make very good nail art designs with them. I would rather use strippers. They are pretty pricey and don't last long at all. Thanks, runawaystyle10
Kimberly S.
Muncie, IN
Love this. It's so easy to use, my 8 yr old daughter can use it. It has a fine tip so you can really detail. My only con is that it doesn't last unless you use a top coat
Soltanija K.
Kearny, NJ
These products first start off as a hit or miss, they're either really good or they just suck, but they always end up as a miss. They completely dry out! you can't use them at all! I really don't think they're worth it, I'd rather just use a polish with a thin brush.
Jennifer A.
HORRIBLE! expected so much more being that its a sally henson product... boyyy was I wrong... dried out.... does not come out properly and etc NEVER AGAIN WASTE OF MONEY
Linda O.
Lakewood , WA
I tried this stuff a couple of times and it never worked right. I couldn't get it to write on the nails like it was suppose to and even scratched the polish off my nails. A total waste of money.
Paige W.
Columbia Station, OH
I do nails for a living so I figured if try something new with this and it didn't work. I got three different colors so I tried using another and the same thing happened, the paint wouldn't come out and it was extremely sticky, it tore of parts of the nail polish.
Carolyn S.
The one time I thought I would give this product ago, the pen was practically dried up. It didn't work and I ended up breaking the tip, trying to get the nail polish out. A bit pricey as well!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back