BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kimberly S.
Muncie, IN
Love this. It's so easy to use, my 8 yr old daughter can use it. It has a fine tip so you can really detail. My only con is that it doesn't last unless you use a top coat
Courtney S.
Spanaway, WA
I have this in black and silver, the black it horrible. A black Sharpie can make smoothr lines than the black nail art pen any day. The silver is okay. The formula is just a little too watery.
Denise G.
When I bought the pen I was excited to use it, but after I used it I found that although it was easy to apply to the nail, when it dried it would come off just as easily.
Holli D.
Killen, AL
It didn't have the best finish and it kinda smeared when I applied a top coat but I like how it was easy to write letters and cute designs on my nails with. The color was whitish too, I had blighted the pink. I won't be buying it again unless they improve the formula.
Jennifer A.
HORRIBLE! expected so much more being that its a sally henson product... boyyy was I wrong... dried out.... does not come out properly and etc NEVER AGAIN WASTE OF MONEY
danielle t.
Camby, IN
I wasn't really pleased with this product. The color is very sheer and you have to go over it tons of times! You also have to make sure your polish is completely dry before putting the pen on top.
Paige W.
Columbia Station, OH
I do nails for a living so I figured if try something new with this and it didn't work. I got three different colors so I tried using another and the same thing happened, the paint wouldn't come out and it was extremely sticky, it tore of parts of the nail polish.
Leah B.
This is a great product... when it wants to work. I used the silver nail pen in order to make a french tip design over black nail polish. It was a great idea, and on the 3 out of 10 nails it looked great. The others? The color was wattery and light. Buy with caution.
Amber B.
Clinton, MD
Okay well I tried these and they are okay, they are a little hard to use but I thin if someone loves doing nails and really enjoy it I think it would be okay, but they just weren't for me and I found them a little hard to use.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
I was excited to try these but after doing so I was disappointed. The quality of the nail polish is these is just not up to pare.. And its still not easy doing nail art.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?