BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
I loved that I could draw my own design... but I found that it washed off! I even put a top coat on and it still came off pretty quickly. So... love and hate relationship.
Rebeca I.
Its not the easiest to work with but i think is pretty good for details you just have to be carefull and give it some time to dry completely before applying your top coat!
Nathacha G.
Bayside, NY
Not really a fan of these. I get its suppose to make it easier to do nail designs, but I didn't like the way it came out. They need to work on the yellow, don't get that one
abby r.
palmerton, PA
I didn't like these. They seemed like they would be easy to use, but they weren't. For me, the color came out runny and lighter than it was supposed to be. The tip left indents in the color underneath and it took forever to dry. Good idea, was the product could be better.
kelsy t.
Greenfield, MA
I hated these products. i bought a few thinking they would be awesome. it was easy to make designs but even after put a layer of clear coat on my nails they would not last. they always rubbed off.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
Got it as a gift, the white pen. The first use was fun and had a bright color, the second time I tried to use it was to watery and didn't stick.
Over all prefer the Sephora ones with the felt tip!
Rachel M.
Sacramento, CA
I love these pens.their very easy to use and can make an endless variety of designs.they do tend to dry out quickly if u store or keep them in warmer places.but other than that i think their great.
Nicole S.
Fort Myers, FL
I was not pleased with this product at all. I thought it would be a fun little tool to jazz up my nails, however I quickly found that the polish would "wipe off". It also dried out very quickly.
Jessica L.
Halethorpe, MD
These nail art pens are horrible. They never work the way you want them to and one hand always looks like a 2 year old did them (unless you are lucky to be dominant in both hands). Save your money!
Bianca O.
Madera , CA
I PERSONALLY HATE THESE. THE COST IS OK BUT REALLY YOU CANT DO MANY DESIGNS OR ANYTHING WITH THESE. I'D MUCH RATHER JUST GO TO THE SALON AND PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO HAVE MY NAILS AT LEAST LOOK DECENT
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?