BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Randi H.
I went crazy at kmart when they had these for $1.75, never tried them before, but realized it wasn't what I expected. they dried out after I got to use them maybe 3-4 times a piece and often clogs up.
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I bought 2 of these one black and one white. The white one worked great but it didn't last long on my nails. The black one dried out on me after 1 use and just wasn't working as well as the white one.
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI
This product does, for the most part, what it advertises, but it could definitely be better. I am sure there are other products that work just as well for cheaper, or work better for the same price.
Erin M.
These dry out really quick, goes on well the first week or 2, but dries out and skips or gets jumpy o lumpy....a waste...maybe make a smaller bottle with 1/2 the price or less
KeAsia C.
Cleveland, OH
This is an "ok" product .. Its great for nail designs and everything but the nail polish in the inside dries up fast. And sometimes too much nail polish may come out of the tube and ruins the design .
Laura P.
I love the concept of these! so easy to apply and great when you need to add a ibit of pizzaz to your outfit or whatever. nail pen dried out quickly though so that was lame..
Jeannie M.
Winona, MN
I love to do my nails and thought Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen would be great. It was not what I expected but did okay. It did not flow smoothly across my nail and I much prefer to use a thin brush or pencil with nail polish or acrylic paint which I find works best for me.
kelsy t.
Greenfield, MA
I hated these products. i bought a few thinking they would be awesome. it was easy to make designs but even after put a layer of clear coat on my nails they would not last. they always rubbed off.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
At first I was super excited to get these but then I noticed that it would dry out very easily. :( It is great for drawing small designs on your nails but don't like that it would dry out too fast.
Darby F.
Colville, WA
Alright soooo its not that great! Sometimes too much comes out, sometimes too little, and they dry out super fast! A lot harder than they make them look but still not terrible. Take some practice.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?