BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Randi H.
I went crazy at kmart when they had these for $1.75, never tried them before, but realized it wasn't what I expected. they dried out after I got to use them maybe 3-4 times a piece and often clogs up.
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I bought 2 of these one black and one white. The white one worked great but it didn't last long on my nails. The black one dried out on me after 1 use and just wasn't working as well as the white one.
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
To me $6-$8 is to much for these! I've got a couple of them and they are just difficult to use. If I don't let me nail polish completely dry before using them they just take of the nail polish not put on the design I'm trying to draw. I'd much rather just use a nail striper.
KeAsia C.
Cleveland, OH
This is an "ok" product .. Its great for nail designs and everything but the nail polish in the inside dries up fast. And sometimes too much nail polish may come out of the tube and ruins the design .
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
First of all, if you use them and do not put on a top coat the design will sometimes rub off. Also had trouble with too much of the polish coming out of the pen and completely messing up the design.
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI
This product does, for the most part, what it advertises, but it could definitely be better. I am sure there are other products that work just as well for cheaper, or work better for the same price.
Harima R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Green more...
The Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Pens aren't the best nail art tools I've used. I felt they were a little costly for being lower quality. They tend to dry out quickly & aren't as colorful. It took me several uses when decorating my nails before the color was bright enough to look like any real design. I would not recommend this particular product as there are others available on the market that work better and are cheaper in price.
Ria M.
Macomb , MI
Not impressed at all. I bought a few colors for my 12 year old daughter and she said they where a mess. They are very runny and don't coat evenly! not worth the cost at all.
April G.
Dublin, OH
I was so excited to try these when they first came out and was disappointed. The white is very see through you have to really layer it. You have to put press the pen down and it just runs all out.
Natasha N.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought these pens in every color available. I really love how easy they are to use and the quality is wonderful. I use the white for french manicures. Just make sure to use a base and topcoat.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?