BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Esmeralda H.
Ballwin, MO
I tried one of these a couple of times and can never get it to work well. Does not draw on smoothly and if you apply too much pressure, too much comes out. It's a good idea, I just wish it worked better.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
I got a black and a silver on. the black one is pigmented but not all the time. it is hard to get a consistent line. very hard to use. the silver one just does not show up at all. i don't recommend this
lele c.
Sacramento, CA
They work great the second and third time you use them then they start to get really thick and hard to use to make small designs. and when you try to get the color to come out it just gets everywhere
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
They come in really awesome colors & they look pretty cool...but the truth is, their extremly over priced for the quality. They all go on watery and it just seems cheap. They also dry out quickly too.
Melissa T.
Crown point, IN
Though it was going to be amazing but it didn't turn out as well as I thought! I felt that the nail polish was really thin and with doing a design you want it thicker so you don't have to put on 2 coats!
Kaitlyn P.
I decided to try these.. I had the black and white but for the price they didn't work too well.. they ended up bleeding out of the tip and dispersing and just very hard to get a small detailed line.
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I bought 2 of these one black and one white. The white one worked great but it didn't last long on my nails. The black one dried out on me after 1 use and just wasn't working as well as the white one.
Karissa Y.
I have two different colors. The first one dried up after only a few uses so I bought another color thinking the first was maybe just a defective one. The second one dried up just as quickly. I can occasionally get them to work but when they do the polish explodes all over.
Teighlor E.
I do like the precision i can achieve but it takes forever to dry, and the color chips. The section of colors is also top notch but the product itself is quite the letdown.
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
I bought this product not to long ago and I was very disappointed. I pressed on the pen and no color came out. I am tried with various different nail polish colors and the pen never seemed to work.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back