BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Esmeralda H.
Ballwin, MO
I tried one of these a couple of times and can never get it to work well. Does not draw on smoothly and if you apply too much pressure, too much comes out. It's a good idea, I just wish it worked better.
Jeanette B.
I've never had a problem with Sally Hansen products, until I tried this item, it dried, made a sticky mess. And doesn't apply well at all. I will just stick to my pro nail brushes. Skip this whole mess.
Shannon L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I was so excited when I finally purchased a sally hansen nail art pen. I purchased the pink one. It did not work as well as I hoped it would, I could not create designs as easily as it is advertised to.
Emily B.
Scott Afb, IL
When I was younger I thought these were soooo cool,I had to had one. I tried using it and the product wouldn't come out,and when it finally did it was barely anything. And the tube tried out really fast.
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA
Love making cute designs with this art pen. The point is perfect and precise. I do have some issues with how well it stays on, but if I put a good topcoat over the design, they usually stay pretty well.
Danielle P.
Indianapolis, IN
I was super excited to try these pens at first. But once I did I wasn't happy. They smear, the colors aren't good and the pens themselves are challenging to use. Like, I wouldn't buy this product again.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I was disappointed by the pen. I thought it would be a nice clean way to do some art, but it is very runny. I have a hard time making any sort of designs since so much of the product comes out at once.
Miceala B.
Phoenix, AZ
I was so excited to try these. I got them at target. I wish they had a thinner tip and I wish they would last longer. It is hard to draw straight lines with this product. I would not say it is worth it.
Jaimie B.
Panama City, FL
I got this for Halloween just to try and it actually worked great. It didn't chip and was easy to apply. Since then I've bought 2 more in different colors for different occasions. It's fun and I love it!
Meagan H.
maricopa, az
I like the consept of the product but it doesn't work the way it should.. First you have to keep pushing the little tip of the pen down to get the polish to come out than once it does it looks like you wrote on your nail with sharpe...than even with a top coat it comes right off...
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?