BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Shannon L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I was so excited when I finally purchased a sally hansen nail art pen. I purchased the pink one. It did not work as well as I hoped it would, I could not create designs as easily as it is advertised to.
Meagan H.
maricopa, az
I like the consept of the product but it doesn't work the way it should.. First you have to keep pushing the little tip of the pen down to get the polish to come out than once it does it looks like you wrote on your nail with sharpe...than even with a top coat it comes right off...
Miceala B.
Phoenix, AZ
I was so excited to try these. I got them at target. I wish they had a thinner tip and I wish they would last longer. It is hard to draw straight lines with this product. I would not say it is worth it.
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID
Way too pricey. I would not purchase this again. Very comparable to just a regular sharpie. The coverage is thin and streaky. The tip is plastic instead of a nice soft felt tip like other nail art pens.
Phoebe M.
Lancaster, CA
Nail Art Addict here- tried everything out there- this one's a big old pass. It's hard to get precision with the pens, the colors aren't opaque, my experience was a watery mess... For the price tag, just grab yourself a detailing brush at the craft store and some acrylic paint.
KeAsia C.
Cleveland, OH
This is an "ok" product .. Its great for nail designs and everything but the nail polish in the inside dries up fast. And sometimes too much nail polish may come out of the tube and ruins the design .
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
They come in really awesome colors & they look pretty cool...but the truth is, their extremly over priced for the quality. They all go on watery and it just seems cheap. They also dry out quickly too.
Melissa T.
Crown point, IN
Though it was going to be amazing but it didn't turn out as well as I thought! I felt that the nail polish was really thin and with doing a design you want it thicker so you don't have to put on 2 coats!
Kaitlyn P.
I decided to try these.. I had the black and white but for the price they didn't work too well.. they ended up bleeding out of the tip and dispersing and just very hard to get a small detailed line.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
When I bought the silver pen I was excited to use it. But then I began trying it.. oh boy what a disappointment it was. The pens polish wouldn't come out and made no designs.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?