BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Rosalinda W.
Used this a couple of times hoping I was doing it wrong, kept clumping up and just more of a hassle. Pretty sure I can do better designs with my regular nail polish & a toothpick
Cynthia E.
Wilmington, CA
I've tried maybe two of these pens and I just couldn't get it to stay. The tip also messed up my nails because I guess I was doing it to hard because I really wanted it to stay. I rather use nail art tools.
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
I used these nail art pens when I first started getting into nail art. They are very easy to use and give good results. However they are pretty pricey for the amount of product you get. Also you must use a few coats of a clear top coat with these or else your designs will just wipe away.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst , NJ
I don't really like the tip of this nail pen, it scratched my polish several times. I used the white and when I applied clear some of the white wore off. It seems cheap to me.. I would not buy it again!
Phoebe M.
Lancaster, CA
Nail Art Addict here- tried everything out there- this one's a big old pass. It's hard to get precision with the pens, the colors aren't opaque, my experience was a watery mess... For the price tag, just grab yourself a detailing brush at the craft store and some acrylic paint.
Shannon L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I was so excited when I finally purchased a sally hansen nail art pen. I purchased the pink one. It did not work as well as I hoped it would, I could not create designs as easily as it is advertised to.
Suri  C.
Bloomington, CA
These nail art pens are alright. I have 2 and I don't really use then much. You would think that they'd have a fine tip but in my opinion they honestly don't. They're kind of thick to design with. If you're looking for a thin design product I wouldn't recommend getting these pens.
Sabrina V.
Personally I didn't like these pens very much. They're expensive, don't last and if you press to hard too much polish cones out and if you don't press hard enough the color tends to come out too sheer :/
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Always seems to pump out too much or not enough polish. Doesn't work for any small designs, that's for sure. If you're going for a very casual design that doesn't need to be perfect, then this will work.
Esmeralda H.
Ballwin, MO
I tried one of these a couple of times and can never get it to work well. Does not draw on smoothly and if you apply too much pressure, too much comes out. It's a good idea, I just wish it worked better.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?