BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Wanjiku G.
Pomfret, CT
I was so excited to try this out and it worked well the first two times. But after that the polish just seemed to get clumpier and clumpier to the point were I really couldn't use it... it kinda was a waste
Cynthia E.
Wilmington, CA
I've tried maybe two of these pens and I just couldn't get it to stay. The tip also messed up my nails because I guess I was doing it to hard because I really wanted it to stay. I rather use nail art tools.
sophia c.
Review for: Pearly White more...
My mother and I are always trying to find the best nail pens out there in order to get the cutest nails! this product, i have to say, is one of the best. the color is strong, the pen is easy to use. i just recommend that you let your nail polish dry before you draw on with these pens.
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
I used these nail art pens when I first started getting into nail art. They are very easy to use and give good results. However they are pretty pricey for the amount of product you get. Also you must use a few coats of a clear top coat with these or else your designs will just wipe away.
Ella W.
Oviedo, FL
I got my magenta colored one a year ago as a gift, and a couple days later the tip of the pen got pushed down so every time i would use it i would have to use it carefully. It also smears very very easily and the pen even started leaking! I did not like this but the color was pretty.
Brittany H.
Columbus , OH
I wish these worked better because they are easy to use and work wonderfully, but mine kept rubbing off. What is the point of spending time on a design for it to be gone by the time you leave the house. :/
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
I got this in white since it would go with all colors but its hard to get the polish out and once you so it's a very little flow. If you press to hard you'll ruin the nail polish and so in the end you'd just make a big mess. For the first time, I'm disappointed in you Sally Hansen.
Suri  C.
Bloomington, CA
These nail art pens are alright. I have 2 and I don't really use then much. You would think that they'd have a fine tip but in my opinion they honestly don't. They're kind of thick to design with. If you're looking for a thin design product I wouldn't recommend getting these pens.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I was disappointed by the pen. I thought it would be a nice clean way to do some art, but it is very runny. I have a hard time making any sort of designs since so much of the product comes out at once.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Always seems to pump out too much or not enough polish. Doesn't work for any small designs, that's for sure. If you're going for a very casual design that doesn't need to be perfect, then this will work.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?