BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
No matter what I did, nothing would make this stay on the same as I painted it. I would sit there for HOURS waiting for it to dry, and as soon as I touch it with anything it rubs off. (top coat, finger, etc)
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
The colors are pretty nice but the nail polish drys out really quickly. I would recommend you buy a sally hansen nail polish (my fav) and get some nail art brushes to make designs, will save you a lot of money.
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I have used these pens on my nails for an added touch. I think that is very comparable to other products on the market. I find the price incredibly legitimate. It’s fun and easy to use and I would recommend it!
Janet A.
I tried this pen once and will never buy it again. The felt tip had to be pressed down in order to work and when you do that a lot of it comes out. You can't get a perfect design because of how badly it comes out of the tip. It's not as easy and doesn't look as nice as they make it seem.
Farrah K.
Santa Cruz, CA
The idea of these is great! But they don't work all that great and I can't really do art with my opposite hand so it's just not worth it to me. They kind of blobbed and globbed all over my finger. Big ol' mess.
Danielle M.
I always end up with a ton of paint on the tip, like every time I try to gently get more paint to coat the tip. Then i have to wipe off excess and waste it.n Way to expensive for the flaking that happened. I also had trouble getting the top coat on with out smearing the design somewhere.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I only bought these because they had a bunch of colors for 75% off. I'm glad I didn't spend full price. They have a lot of fun colors and they are super easy to use, just not 100% satisfied with my results.
sophia c.
My mother and I are always trying to find the best nail pens out there in order to get the cutest nails! this product, i have to say, is one of the best. the color is strong, the pen is easy to use. i just recommend that you let your nail polish dry before you draw on with these pens.
Janeen D.
Northridge, CA
I was super excited when these first came out and i was quickly disappointed! The felt tip dried out after only two uses. Another reason i disliked the products was that the tip flated during the first use.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I'm kind of disappointed in theses. I was really hoping they were going to be good, but they we'rent/ They dried up super fast, they were hard to use, and were very dull. I was a first time customer, and I have to say I won't be buying these again sadly. they are way too expensive to be such poor quality.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back