BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Janet A.
I tried this pen once and will never buy it again. The felt tip had to be pressed down in order to work and when you do that a lot of it comes out. You can't get a perfect design because of how badly it comes out of the tip. It's not as easy and doesn't look as nice as they make it seem.
Destiny A.
Albuquerque, NM
These pens are not very cheap and for the price I paid it was not worth it. They smudged , took forever to dry and color wore off super fast . I really thought I would love them but unfortunately I was wrong.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I only bought these because they had a bunch of colors for 75% off. I'm glad I didn't spend full price. They have a lot of fun colors and they are super easy to use, just not 100% satisfied with my results.
Ami E.
Bartlett, TN
For what i paid for this I could have saved my money on going to the salon fixing what I screwed up using this pen. It does not come out smooth. It has lines and creases all in it. I do not recommend at all.
Jordan S.
Eau Claire, WI
When i tried this product i noticed that it didn't last very long before it dried out. also when i first got it, it seemed like it took awhile to start working.for the little time it did work it was okay though
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I've only used these a few times because I've found that they tend to dry out or the polish spills out of the top of the pen. They were messy and were hard to work with at times. Others worked better than some.
Malissa D.
Lakewood, CA
..or maybe it's not.. Since I read other reviews.

Sally Hansen nail pens dries out so fast an sometimes it's not even as pigmented as it seems, but I guess it might depend on the color as well. It's pretty pricey for its quality. I don't think I will ever find myself buying this again
Kristi T.
We use these and i feel like the pens last forever. I like how i can do different sized lines on our nails and they always look great. Great for my girl too because she is an artist and loves to wear her art!
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
The colors are pretty nice but the nail polish drys out really quickly. I would recommend you buy a sally hansen nail polish (my fav) and get some nail art brushes to make designs, will save you a lot of money.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
No matter what I did, nothing would make this stay on the same as I painted it. I would sit there for HOURS waiting for it to dry, and as soon as I touch it with anything it rubs off. (top coat, finger, etc)
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?