BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Rachel M.
Hillsboro, OH
Purchased a few of these in different colors and I was very disappointed with the product. The paint is very runny and hard to apply, possibly because it does not have a precision tip. Also, it comes off VERY easily. Every time I use it, within a day my design is gone. Would not recommend.
Melissa L.
Hartsdale, NY
I loved the idea of these pens, but unfortunately the idea and the product didn't match. I bought several colors and some were great and easy to use and others were too runny or contained very little product.
Ashley M.
Modesto, CA
These would be awesome if they worked. The paint doesn't dry fast enough. I used one for French tips, and an hr and a half later it was still wet. You can just wipe it off with our finger. Not very impressive.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
The colors are pretty nice but the nail polish drys out really quickly. I would recommend you buy a sally hansen nail polish (my fav) and get some nail art brushes to make designs, will save you a lot of money.
Destiny A.
Albuquerque, NM
These pens are not very cheap and for the price I paid it was not worth it. They smudged , took forever to dry and color wore off super fast . I really thought I would love them but unfortunately I was wrong.
Danielle M.
I always end up with a ton of paint on the tip, like every time I try to gently get more paint to coat the tip. Then i have to wipe off excess and waste it.n Way to expensive for the flaking that happened. I also had trouble getting the top coat on with out smearing the design somewhere.
Ami E.
Bartlett, TN
For what i paid for this I could have saved my money on going to the salon fixing what I screwed up using this pen. It does not come out smooth. It has lines and creases all in it. I do not recommend at all.
Maribel Z.
Thought this would be easy but it ended up being a bit messy. After a few times trying I got the hang of it but by the third day the pen itself was drying out. Not the best just ok.
Kristi T.
We use these and i feel like the pens last forever. I like how i can do different sized lines on our nails and they always look great. Great for my girl too because she is an artist and loves to wear her art!
Amanda W.
Evansville, IN
It was a good idea and convenient however it seemed to come out streaky and the white pen would pick up the color i was drawing on. Also dried up fast. Hope they get a better formula because i love the idea!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?