BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I've only used these a few times because I've found that they tend to dry out or the polish spills out of the top of the pen. They were messy and were hard to work with at times. Others worked better than some.
Amber D.
On to the next nail product please! No matter how long I let my nails dry, whatever design (or even line) I did would rub right off. I got white for French tips or white nail designs and it barely shows up too.
Charleen M.
Huntsville, AL
I use these to make polka dots with on my nails for fun art occasionally. It works fine I use a paper to well to start to make sure it's working properly. Works fine as a paint pen.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
The colors are pretty nice but the nail polish drys out really quickly. I would recommend you buy a sally hansen nail polish (my fav) and get some nail art brushes to make designs, will save you a lot of money.
Rachel M.
Hillsboro, OH
Purchased a few of these in different colors and I was very disappointed with the product. The paint is very runny and hard to apply, possibly because it does not have a precision tip. Also, it comes off VERY easily. Every time I use it, within a day my design is gone. Would not recommend.
Melissa L.
Hartsdale, NY
I loved the idea of these pens, but unfortunately the idea and the product didn't match. I bought several colors and some were great and easy to use and others were too runny or contained very little product.
Ashley M.
Modesto, CA
These would be awesome if they worked. The paint doesn't dry fast enough. I used one for French tips, and an hr and a half later it was still wet. You can just wipe it off with our finger. Not very impressive.
Jordan S.
Eau Claire, WI
When i tried this product i noticed that it didn't last very long before it dried out. also when i first got it, it seemed like it took awhile to start working.for the little time it did work it was okay though
Destiny A.
Albuquerque, NM
These pens are not very cheap and for the price I paid it was not worth it. They smudged , took forever to dry and color wore off super fast . I really thought I would love them but unfortunately I was wrong.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I only bought these because they had a bunch of colors for 75% off. I'm glad I didn't spend full price. They have a lot of fun colors and they are super easy to use, just not 100% satisfied with my results.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?