BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I purchased the Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen in Silver. The color payoff is nice. I was not over excited about the pen after using it but maybe when I purchase other colors, I may become more excited about them.
Natasha M.
Charlevoix, MI
These art pens are easy to apply, but at the same time, they dry out quite quickly. I like the array of colors, and the fact that they can cover over other polishes quite easily. They take a while to stick though.
Valeria G.
Canoga Park, CA
I really loved the idea of these pens when i heard about them but the product is really not worth the 8 dollars. From what I've seen the polish tends to come out flat and wipes off quickly and the pens die quickly.
Dawn G.
Oakland, CA
I've purchased a few of these pens and the colors are great and come in a pretty good variety. That said when you use the pen the color can pour out. Didn't like that very much since that can ruin your nail design!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
These pens are fun to use and all pizazz to nails with little talent needed. I do think they are a little pricey for as long as they last...which isn't very long, but they are much cheaper than going to a salon.
Melissa O.
I absolutely love the idea of a nail art pen, but the way it is made doesn't make it super easy. The polish comes out a little uneven, and more often than not I found myself having to keep going over my artwork.
Julisa Martinez M.
Pico Rivera, CA
These are good for full nail coverage but when i tried to do a design the ink or polish would come out over flowing . and also seemed to dry out fast did last more than 2 months maybe. some colors apply dark but when they dry out they would be lighter color , idk if any one had the same problem .
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Sally Hansen Nail Art pens are worthless. This nail product is so terrible that I would rather use a sharpie over my nails. It's messy, dries out very quickly and does not come out right at all. It's too watery and does not create a professional look. Not worth anyone's time or money.
Jes K.
Middle River, MD
I think these are a little on the pricier side. Yes, they're easy to use. And, the pen like application helps things look neater. But, I can buy a thin brush version at the dollar store and have similar results.
Lisa W.
Parker, CO
I'm a big Sally Hansen fan but this nail art pen (the one I got) was hard to use and the color was extremely sheer. I got the pen in white and it was like putting white out on my nails, it was very dry and crusty.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?