BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Bridget Q.
these are terrible. The pigmentation is awful, they're runny, and half the time when I bought them, they would come already dried out. SAVE YOUR MONEY FOLKS! There are a million better detailers for nails out there.
Stephanie H.
I really like these pens to make designs on my nails and my daughter. I like that there are other colors as well. However the price is a little much and I wish there were more colors.
Taylar K.
Show Low, AZ
These pens are difficult to use. If you press too hard then it comes out in a blob, if you don't press hard enough then it comes out in streaks, and if you blow on it, it smears. Also, it washes away easy when exposed to water. Overall, I do not recommend this product, but maybe from another brand.
Alyssa R.
Gillette, NJ
The actual polish in the pen is super watery and smears what little pigmentation it has . They dry up really easily and the applicator does a bad job not only dispensing the product but also just avoiding clumping.
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
My mom gave me this because she saw it at the stores and wanted to try it out. She got the white and red pens. I don't really like them. I ave found that it is very watery even after I had shaken it for a while.
Kimberly P.
Callahan, FL
I didn't care for this nail art pen. I had to push down really hard for any paint to even come out. I would not purchase this product again. It was a waste of $7
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ
Hey guys1For weeks i have been dying for the new Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens.When I finally got it in Black white red and green i was a bit disappointed.It didn't work quite well.It runs out fast and I feel this isn't the best Sally Hansen could have done.This is my review and thanks for reading!!
Kay B.
Eugene, OR
These pens worked great about the first couple times I tried them, but they dried out really fast so I never really got my money back by using them. If they didn't dry out, I'd recommend them to anyone!
Julie T.
Washington, DC
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen's go on like sharpie markers, they don't have the finesse as some more expensive nail pens but if you're looking for an inexpensive way to brighten up your nails then it's the way to go!
Katy R.
I bound many of them excited to create many different designs, but after using it for the first time i found that the pens dry very quick. They are expensive and i couldn't use them for as long as i though i would.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back