Jessy K.
Englewood, OH

If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?

Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Gulfport, MS
4 years, 10 months ago
I think they would need to change the applicator before I would try them again.
Emily B.
Emily B.
4 years, 10 months ago
Maybe and also change the style of the pen so you can make intricate designs
Renee H.
Renee H.
Eau Claire, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes I would definitely repurchase it if they changed the formula. But if the new product didn't seem much different or better than the old, they will lose my business.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Victorville, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I think they should fix the formula, and maybe add a fine tip line as well.
Julye A.
Julye A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yes c:
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
DEFINATELY!!! probably more than one color too!
Beth G.
Beth G.
Aurora , CO
5 years, 1 month ago
The formula is not the problem, it is the dispensing apparatus and application tool, so no.
Anne P.
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
5 years, 2 months ago
Maybe, but I paid $8.00-$9.00 for mine, and I was greatly disappointed. I guess if they advertised it really well, I think I would probably give it a second chance.
Nichole S.
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
5 years, 3 months ago
No. they would have to change the pen design for me to try them again. i had to press too hard to get something to come out of it.