BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Review for: Black, Round White, Other more...
These were pretty fun on vacation, as my girlfriend and I changed our nails for literally every outfit to match! Quick to use, it can dry a bit patchy if you don’t do it evenly. Came off kinda fast in the salt water though.Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Pen
Joleena Michal L.
Santee
I love this nail are pen by sally! It makes blinging out my nails so much easier! Im not thst artistic so having something that makes the abilities i fo have awesone, is a must have!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Pearly White more...
I got this so I could do French tips on my nails. It’s okay, sometimes can be streaky also drys up pretty fast. I like the idea behind it. It’s not too expensive and they have many colors to choose from.
Nicole T.
This Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen is ok. I don't think it really works that well but it's manageable. When I go to draw on my nail with it the color doesn't seem to come out good or consistent so you keep having to go over the same spot and sometimes it randomly comes out too much. I still use it but probably wouldn't buy it again. Sally Hansen® Nail Art Pens
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Red more...
Great pens for wanting to do designs and lettering on nails. I do recommend two coats before use as it will sometimes stain your nail depending on the color you are using. I love the pens because they are so easy to use. Much easier than brushes for lettering.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
This works much better than I thought! It works like a felt tip pen. Way easier than any other method I've tried to get the fine details. As long as you follow the instructions on it (shake it and hold the tip down before applying) it works as advertised. I still have to try color other than black, but I'll definitely get more.
Daphne B.
Review for: Silver more...
I love the idea but not the best product. It was so hard to get anything to come out. When I applied it to my nail and let it dry, it looked great. The problem is when you was your hands, or touch something it all rubs off.
Julie T.
MILTON, PA
LOVE the nail pens!! I work with disabled people and they can be shaky due to the medications but these pens make it easy to make their nails beautiful. The polish stays on all week. You can make your nails look professionally done for a fraction of the price.
Yamel R.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: Black more...
In my opinion is good for when you want to make a quick design on your nails, also is cool because is like your holding an actual pen but there's always a but the thing is that the nail polish has to be really really dry in order for you to star designing your nails and I think that's a con.
Logan B.
Review for: Lot Of 5 Different Pens more...
Very fun for nail decorating. Doesn't last very long and chips pretty easily. Cheaper alternative to going to get your nails done at a salon. I purchased mine from either walmart or target. First time user and would recommend for events and not long time use in my personal opinion.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?