BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
These were pretty fun on vacation, as my girlfriend and I changed our nails for literally every outfit to match! Quick to use, it can dry a bit patchy if you don’t do it evenly. Came off kinda fast in the salt water though.Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Pen
Reagan N.
Pennsylvannia
Ehh.. not the best and sort if expensive for just a little art pen. Sometimes while applying it doesnt show up and somerimes you really have to press hard on your nails for a little bit to show up
Taylor C.
Watertown
I first have to say I love these pens I have two this one and a green one and they work so nice. No pros or cons. They are super easy to use you shake and press down on the top until push comes out. Easier then ushering the brushes. And yes I would but them.
Joleena L.
Santee, CA
I love this nail are pen by sally! It makes blinging out my nails so much easier! Im not thst artistic so having something that makes the abilities i fo have awesone, is a must have!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this nail art pen, it's easy to use and it does last I got mines from local Walgreens and they have a variety colors they are kinds pricy but are worth it, I use them a lot and I do them all the time, I do recommend them
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I got this so I could do French tips on my nails. It’s okay, sometimes can be streaky also drys up pretty fast. I like the idea behind it. It’s not too expensive and they have many colors to choose from.
Jaquelin L.
Visalia
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this art pen and it looks nice. You have to shack it first. You then apply it to your dry nail polish. You can’t use it unless your nail polish is dry. It doesn’t cost that much. I recommend you use this art pen.
Frances O.
Arlington, TX
While most girls would prefer to have a professional manicure and pedicure, sometimes it's fun to do a little experimenting with your nails at home. I've gone as far as buying my own at-home gel nail kit to create lasting manicures at my convenience. Though, it's not easy to create fun designs with gel polish so I like to use this pen to do just that. I go through the "gel process" save the top coat. That's where this nifty pen comes in handy. I'm able to create amazing effects right over my freshly gel painted nails after curing them, and before applying the top coat. Even if you mess up up you're able to use a quick swipe of acetone over the cured painted nails and start over. After I'm done creating my masterpiece I cure my newly designed nails under the UV light, and then finish the look off with a layer of top coat. Then I cure that step under the UV light for 60 seconds. My only complaint about the pen is that sometimes the flow can unpredictable. Though, as mentioned before, a quick swipe of nail polish remover and I can start over fresh. Yet, I'm only afforded this flexibility because I use the pen in tandem with my gel nail kit. If I was using regular nail polish I think I'd be a lot more inconvenienced by this flaw in the design of the product. Over all, it's fun to experiment with.
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great pens for wanting to do designs and lettering on nails. I do recommend two coats before use as it will sometimes stain your nail depending on the color you are using. I love the pens because they are so easy to use. Much easier than brushes for lettering.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
This works much better than I thought! It works like a felt tip pen. Way easier than any other method I've tried to get the fine details. As long as you follow the instructions on it (shake it and hold the tip down before applying) it works as advertised. I still have to try color other than black, but I'll definitely get more.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?