BY SALLY HANSEN

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Neon Vibrant Violet see more...

• Is this product sold any other places like Walmart or Tar...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Audrey R.
I recently purchased this from Ulta, mainly for the purple shade. My daughter's favorite color is purple, but surprisingly not many brands have a true purple that isn't glittery or closer to a lavender, soft purple. I had a real hard time with the brush, mainly. It's a flat "gel"-style brush that seemed hard to get the right amount of polish to apply evenly. Even after two coats, it wasn't shiny anymore after it dried. I didn't follow with a top coat, which would have helped.
Ariadne J.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this product sold any other places like Walmart or Target?