Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Neon Nail Polish uploaded by Melissa R.Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Neon Nail Polish uploaded by Emma S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Neon Color - 110 Blueberry Burst from Sally Hansen- Bulk Value Pack of 2. Great Value!

Buy on Amazon
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
I normally dont use neon nailpolish because i dont like that look on me, but i loved the way this product looked on my nails:) would reccomend after a week it was still very decent.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I use this for when my daughters and I design our nails. We are big fans of this brush and it works perfect for our line designs and the color is beautiful! We have this in black and white as well! Highly recommend!
Naynay M.
This product is really bright and somewhat opaque. I have used thus many time and it still isn't opaque enough. The coverage is really good but the only thing is that is thatbi have to wear a white nail polish under this polish to make is opaque.
destynee h.
Jonesboro, GA
NO NEED TO SPEND ON SALON MANICURES ANYMORE OR EXPENSIVE POLISHES!! My girl friend introduced this polish to me, she was wearing #160 Shall We Dance & I thought it looked nice as I like simple shades. So I decided to paint my nails while I was at her house... my first reaction was "wow, this new brush shape is awesome!" Two weeks later after everyday showering, giving my 5 month old baths, washing bottles & doing dishes everyday, I realized my nails still looked 'professionally done' I could not believe it so I called her up & to ask what the name of the polish was again... I LOVE it! Being a new Mom to my baby boy can sometimes make me feel like my grooming & looks have gone out the window so it's really nice after putting my son to bed to apply a few fast drying coats of "Sally Hansen's, Complete Manicure" & know it will last about 2 weeks, still look 'polished' & not chipped. LOVE this product! I never thought I'd review nail polish, let alone brag about it! haha But that's how great it is... I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Cha Cha R.
The little brush helps me create cute designs I am a first time user and I would use this again it's easy to use I have used different nail polish but they tend to come off easy I would definitely buy this product again
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
Staying power. Just make sure you use a base coat as well as a top coat. I designed my nails with it and the colors are bright, bold and fabulous. Would purchase again.
Audrey R.
I recently purchased this from Ulta, mainly for the purple shade. My daughter's favorite color is purple, but surprisingly not many brands have a true purple that isn't glittery or closer to a lavender, soft purple. I had a real hard time with the brush, mainly. It's a flat "gel"-style brush that seemed hard to get the right amount of polish to apply evenly. Even after two coats, it wasn't shiny anymore after it dried. I didn't follow with a top coat, which would have helped.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
This was a great color. Went on smoothly, but it took a couple coats. Lasted 2 days before it chipped, and with as quickly as some of the bargain nail polishes go I really appreciated the extra time before a touch up or a repaint. I'll probably try another color.
Lori Y.
Girard
I love these, everyone needs these in their life. They are summery, fun, and a good way to be daring without wearing tube tops and short shorts. They are a great value and lots of choices, I believe I picked a couple of these up at Walmart.
Claudia T.
I liked the idea of this, but just like any polish remover it evaporates super quick leaving you with a jar and sponge... you can diy this your self with a glass jar and cheap sponge and add remover as needed.. so to me its a waste to buy
Cassie D.
is this a good brand? does it chip easily?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have seen this around it's it good? Does it last long? Where can I find more bright colors?
Knoel C.
Elizabeth , IL
Does this nail polish last for a decent amount of time without chipping?
Ariadne J.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this product sold any other places like Walmart or Target?
sade c.
I like this color where can I find this nail color