Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Fringe Kit uploaded by Simona C.Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Fringe Kit uploaded by Simona C.

BY SALLY HANSEN #95 in Nail Art

The Ultimate Arsenal For 3-D Nails. Layer On Must-Have Nail Toppers For Stunning Depth And Texture. Each Set Contains Three Embellishment Colors To Create Rich, Brilliant Looks. Create Works Of Art On Each Nail. Contains One Nail Art Pick Up Tool. &Nbsp; Contains: 3 Vials - Fringe 1.0 G Each 1 Nail Art Pick Up Tool Made In China see more...

Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
One of my favorite brands , all of their products work amazing and very much worth the money spent! It's long lasting color! This design in particular came out amazing and me and my daughters enjoyed doing it together! Will definitely buy more in the future!
Trinitee G.
Haledon, NJ
Sally Hanson is a very good brand and they are on the expensive side but totally worth it. I love it
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Just used them for my second time they last for lots of uses,easy to use put nail polish and I just tap them on.Can be super creative.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Este producto es genial ya que puedes hacer decoración geniales
Pero es un poco difícil de aplicar