BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Horoscope Collection Cancer Moon #104 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tayler L.
Canton, MI
I was really excited to pick up this shade from the Horoscope Collection as Cancer is my zodiac sign. In the bottle it looks like a gorgeous, shimmery cream with flecks of gold. On the nails though, it looks closer to a shimmery beige, which is still pretty, but just not what I was expecting. While I still use it occasionally, it is not in the mix of regulars that I reach for and I only tend to wear it if it goes with a particular outfit I am wearing or if I need a neutral nail.
Liv V.
Never lets me down, the consistency of the polish is everything! Looks like I went to the salon to get my nails done and they have a wide range of colors to choose from which is awesome. Always my go to polish brand.
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
Need more time with this product but I love the pigment 2 coats are more than enough not enough shine for me though
Ahliyah S.
I love this colour nail polish as I feel it is pigmented and also not a lot of coats are needed to make the nail polish look nice on your nails. It is also affordable.