Sally Hansen® Hi Definition Nail Color uploaded by Megan K.Sally Hansen® Hi Definition Nail Color uploaded by Megan K.Sally Hansen® Hi Definition Nail Color uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Patented formula with Real Liquid Crystals for multi-dimensional color and iridescent shine! Benefits • Pure, vivid pigments with multi-dimensional color and vibrance • Dazzling, lustrous high-definition color • Available in 16 luminous shades •...

• Whats the best long lasting color?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite hd color?2 Answers
  • I love this brand and the brush on this is really good. I...1 Answers
Bianca C.
Most of the time when I paint my nails I reach for sally Hansen nail polish. This color isn't my favorite but I do love the quality of this nail polish. I do a lot of cleaning so I'm always looking for a nail polish that can withstand it and this passes the test. Two thin layers and a top coat does the trick. I like that this color is a little sheer. Very happy with this product and would recommend it
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
This is such a fun color. It is bright without being obnoxious. And the glitter is super small which gives it a nice shine instead of a cheapy/tacky sparkle. The only downside I found is that it chips rather quickly. So I keep the bottle at my desk at work for quick touch-ups
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
Works good for the price. Always seems to chip easily for me after a couple days of use. I bought this product at walmart in the beauty section. I will buy this product again if I like the color even though I'll stick to buying other brands for more daily use.
Emmely V.
Nail polish colors are beautiful but not that very long lasting . They take a long time to dry and smudge very easily . Worth it when wanting to wear for one day or two . Definitely not the best brand but it does the job .
yvette c.
Los Angeles
Beautiful bold colors and very pigmented.i definitely Recommend this product. Many color varieties to chops from & affordable as well. If you like having cute nail colors give this a try!
Amber S.
I really enjoy how well the product is. Also how long it lasts on your nails compared to some polishes. Plus the Polish smell is not as strong smelling as some are.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This color is a bit lighter than it looks in the stock photo. It's more of a peacock blue, or a medium ocean blue. Not as dark or denim colored as the photo appears. The first coat goes on quite sheer, so I've found it takes about 3 coats to get the best color. It's a great summer color for toenails, giving them a fun and bright medium blue color. With a top clear coat, the polish lasts a long time. On toenails it seems to never chip and lasts forever. On fingernails I can get a solid 4-5 days without any chipping, as long as I've applied a clear top coat. It's a beautiful color and one of my favorites!
Rhianna T.
Valley Spgs, CA
My very favorite toe nail color - ever. Besides being bright and shiny, multi-fauceted it's long lasting too. Sally Hansen knocked it out of the park with this one, but it didn't stay on shelves long. I've nursed along my one bottle for as long as I can and will continue to do so as I diligently look for another product that is just as good.
Shannon S.
Canterbury, CT
I bought this Sally Hansen polish as soon as it came out, along with a couple of other colors in the HD line. I do like the color, and it goes on easily and smoothly, but it's very opaque, so I find that I need at least 3 coats to obtain the actual color that appears in the bottle. Also, I would suggest touching up with a new coat of top coat every couple of days if you want it to last at all. The polish itself tends to chip easily, possibly because of the numerous coats that it requires to achieve the color.
Tierra B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Sally Hansen

This was my go to nail polish . I love the rich color and shine it gives to your nails.
The color is just perfect, not so dark that it looks plum, but not so light that it looks like a candy purple.The HD line of nail polishes from Sally Hansen has beautiful colors and as of now, are my favorite in the line. They never chip when wearing them on my toe nails. Other brands of polishes I start to have troubles right away.
Paulina S.
What is your favorite hd color?
Taisha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand and the brush on this is really good. I have this same color and the kids use this more them me
Jessie G.
Whats the best long lasting color?
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
What is the best color for all season from Sally Hansen?