BY SALLY HANSEN

An intensive treatment with Bio-Active Vita-Soy Comlex helps penetrate the nail with nutrients essential for healthy nails. Nourashing Anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 promote strong, healthy nail growth. Moisturising Aloe conditions...

Buy on Amazon
Poba Z.
I used it on my cuticles for a long time.didnt really felt much difference. It was as if I am using hand cream on my cuticles. It wasn't the right product for my type if skin.
Derrica B.
Raleigh, NC
This product takes a while to start working with other cuticle oils I can see results in about 3 days and this product takes at least a week. Overall it works nonetheless and has an amazing smell.
Tammi J.
UNIONDALE, NY
This healthy cuticle product bt Sally Hansen is amazing! I have super horrible cuticles and hang nails. But, with daily use of this works wonders for me! No more manly looking hands for me! Voila!! ❤
Haley P.
Kennesaw
Love this cuticle cream, cheap and last forever. Easy to fit in my cosmetic bag in my purse. Repeat purchase a definitely.
Lauren V.
I've used this a few times, it's inexpensive, it works well and you definitely get your money's worth!!
Denise A.
Este producto es muy bueno, deja mis uñas con aspecto saludable y ayuda a que mis uñas crezcan mejor y más rapido