Sally Hansen Healing Beauty Line Smoothing Mineral Powder uploaded by Kyla R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy Sally Hansen powders - Sally Hansen Healing Beauty Line Smoothing Mineral Powder 6832-10 Pink Glow. How-to-Use: Stroke brush over entire palette, brushing all the shades. Tap off any excess and sweep over face. Wear alone or over makeup for a sheer, natural finish. see more...

Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Review for: Healing Beauty 6832-40 Bronze
I have NO. 6832-20 Apricot Glow. This can be used individually for highlight colors that match your look for the day. I use the top white strip to highlight and when I'm doing a golden look I top that with hard candy tiki. Can also be used all together for an amazing summery glow on the cheeks. Just be careful this product if very shimmery. As you can see in my photo it's about time for a new one.
Kelsey K.
Kettering, OH
Review for: Healing Beauty 6832-40 Bronze
Perfect for a summertime glow. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, and on T-zone. the color works for skin type too! I tan a lot and it give my face a pop a flawless highlight!
marian b.
Review for: Healing Beauty 6832-40 Bronze
It has a slight feeling durability throughout the day and versatility of colors to suit the user.
tiene una sensacion ligera, durabilidad a lo largo del dia y versatilidad de tonos al gusto del usuario.
Natasha H.
sydney, NS
Review for: Healing Beauty 6832-40 Bronze
Love the long lasting freshness it give my face, love the lightness, and easy to apply application.the color works for all skin types also, I am a bit darker in summer and it works well for me