BY SALLY HANSEN

HARD as NAILS TWINKLE TWINKLE Limited Edition 0.40 fl oz (11.8 ml) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jahnaysia D.
I was gifted just about every color of sally Hansen Sparkles polish and they are all pretty. The only problem is you have to apply it SEVERAL times for it to actually work; I personally wouldn't spend any money on them.
Riley V.
Fayetteville, AR
Sally Hansen nail products are what I always buy! It is beyond frustration to paint your nails and find out it's a super thin coat. You don't have to worry about that with this one- nice thickness and true to its color!
Jessica W.
Fayetteville
I fell in love with the original color this was, but I’m glad this color came out. I use it all the time. I love that I don’t have to use an additional nail strengthener with it.
Olivia C.
Love this brand because it is affordable, dries fast, and doesn't chip. Pair it with a top coat and you're ready to go for at least 2 weeks. I love it!
Dana V.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Love SH products. They have everything to taking care of your nails with good quality and affordable prices. I don't have much alternative to this brand.