Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color, Royal Rage, 0.4 fl oz uploaded by Gina G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color: With patented micro-shine complex for reflective brilliance and Xtreme shine; Xtreme protection and shine. Take it to the Xtreme. Sally knows you want long-lasting protection and shine. Sally Hansen... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Got this color today at Walmart because it was such a pretty blue. I love the Sally Hansen because they are so inexpensive and they work great. The color pigment is great!!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These sally Hansen nail polishes are the best. I probably have 40 or 50 different ones at this point. They are so inexpensive. You can find them just about anywhere. I have even seen them at the dollar store before. They dry super fast. Most colors give full coverage in 1 coat. They are the best for marbling as well. I tried probably half a dozen times to do a water marble nail look to never have it work. Finally, I tried these and now I do it all the time. Pick some of these up you won't regret it.
Rudie T.
Zapata, TX
I have owned many nail polishes over the years and this is one that has lasted me the longest time.It didn't chip off immediately like other products similar in price. It also covers very nicely you don't need a lot of layers. Very impressed!
They look great on my nails, they last long in my collection, and they are just a great price and quality.
Abigail F.
I have been using this product since I can remember. When I was growing up my mother would paint our nails using this polish and taught me how to do it on my own. I absolutely love this product!! It's one of the cheaper polishes but just as good as higher end products. It goes on pretty opaque only needing about two coats, and has a high quality brush. I highly recommend this product!!
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Although this nail polish was fairly affordable it's not true to its color. On my nails it appears dull. I was not very satisfied with the outcome, but with a little too coat, my nails looks decent. I only recommend this if you have a good top coat to top it off.
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I have tons of these in my cabinet because they're awesome. You definitely have to have a base coat and strong top coat because they chip easily. But the colors and price is great for what you get. The brush is thin which I really like because I have small nails and normal brush sizes are awkward to use.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
I love these colors. Super low price point but the color options are amazing. The brush size is perfect for my nail size and the polish itself dries fast and stays on my nails. I rarely have problems with chipping when I use a sally Hansen top coat!
Brittany E.
Coral Springs, FL
I was super excited about this color but that is as far as it goes. I normally do buy this brand but something went terribly wrong. The formula is just too watery and doesn't look good when applied.
Juanita Y.
Sally Hansen's Royal Rage is a beautiful BOLD blue that I purchased to match a maxi dress. The color came out great and only required two coats of paint on my toes. I find that with this color and other colors that I have purchased in the line I get a good 10-14 days of wear when I add a top coat and place my nails under my uv light to dry not to mention the added shine as a BONUS!
Jasmin R.
Los Angeles, CA
In my opinion, the color of this nail polish is so beautiful and outstanding. The only problem with this formula is that it takes time to dry and when you head on to sleep the next day you have your pillows texture on your nails... That is my only dislike about the nail polish. Besides that the nail polish color is rich, pigmented, and one coat does the trick.