BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color: With patented micro-shine complex for reflective brilliance and Xtreme shine; Xtreme protection and shine. Take it to the Xtreme. Sally knows you want long-lasting protection and shine. Sally Hansen... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sally Hansen nail polishes are the best. I probably have 40 or 50 different ones at this point. They are so inexpensive. You can find them just about anywhere. I have even seen them at the dollar store before. They dry super fast. Most colors give full coverage in 1 coat. They are the best for marbling as well. I tried probably half a dozen times to do a water marble nail look to never have it work. Finally, I tried these and now I do it all the time. Pick some of these up you won't regret it.
R T.
Zapata , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have owned many nail polishes over the years and this is one that has lasted me the longest time.It didn't chip off immediately like other products similar in price. It also covers very nicely you don't need a lot of layers. Very impressed!
They look great on my nails, they last long in my collection, and they are just a great price and quality.
Abigail F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product since I can remember. When I was growing up my mother would paint our nails using this polish and taught me how to do it on my own. I absolutely love this product!! It's one of the cheaper polishes but just as good as higher end products. It goes on pretty opaque only needing about two coats, and has a high quality brush. I highly recommend this product!!
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this nail polish was fairly affordable it's not true to its color. On my nails it appears dull. I was not very satisfied with the outcome, but with a little too coat, my nails looks decent. I only recommend this if you have a good top coat to top it off.
Allison B.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tons of these in my cabinet because they're awesome. You definitely have to have a base coat and strong top coat because they chip easily. But the colors and price is great for what you get. The brush is thin which I really like because I have small nails and normal brush sizes are awkward to use.
Sarah W.
Riverside , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors. Super low price point but the color options are amazing. The brush size is perfect for my nail size and the polish itself dries fast and stays on my nails. I rarely have problems with chipping when I use a sally Hansen top coat!
Brittany E.
Coral Springs, FL
I was super excited about this color but that is as far as it goes. I normally do buy this brand but something went terribly wrong. The formula is just too watery and doesn't look good when applied.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Worst polish I've ever tried! I don't know if maybe someone returned this one and filled it half way with water but this stuff is terrible!! Wish I would have kept the receipt to return it.
Morgan Christine J.
Warrenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the shades are great, but it's like the formula differs through out the line. Some are not very pigmented either and don't last long.
amber g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color selection and wears nicely if using a base coat and top coat (to prevent staining and chipping) along with the color.