BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color: With patented micro-shine complex for reflective brilliance and Xtreme shine; Xtreme protection and shine. Take it to the Xtreme. Sally knows you want long-lasting protection and shine. Sally Hansen... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Juanita Y.
Juanita Y.
Sally Hansen's Royal Rage is a beautiful BOLD blue that I purchased to match a maxi dress. The color came out great and only required two coats of paint on my toes. I find that with this color and other colors that I have purchased in the line I get a good 10-14 days of wear when I add a top coat and place my nails under my uv light to dry not to mention the added shine as a BONUS!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Los Angeles, CA
In my opinion, the color of this nail polish is so beautiful and outstanding. The only problem with this formula is that it takes time to dry and when you head on to sleep the next day you have your pillows texture on your nails... That is my only dislike about the nail polish. Besides that the nail polish color is rich, pigmented, and one coat does the trick.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
These polishes are very great when you use them the first time however they tend to get a little sticky after a while because many coats are needed to get the full color. I think if some acetone is added they will be totally fine so I will probably get some more.
M H.
M H.
Kingston, MA
I really love this nail polish as it lasts a long time without chipping and is a good price! The only downside is that sometimes when I apply 2 layers, small bubbles form in the nail polish. Other than that, this is a great product that I would but again!
Karla M.
Karla M.
I love these nail polishes! The only thing I'd have to complain about is that it takes a little long to dry. But that's no big deal. It is a long lasting nail polish I've work it up to 2 weeks with no chipping. I would recommend this to anyone!
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
This color is so beautiful and bold! Perfect shade of blue. Sally Hansen has great nail polishes that don't chip off easily. These are affordable and be found at most drugstores. I definitely would recommend this product to family and friends.
Holly Marie C.
Holly Marie C.
Douglasville, GA
Very little color pay off, not a fan of the way it applies or how you have to use 2/3 coats to get it even remotely even. Definitely expected more from Sally Hanson because I've loved almost everything I've tried from the brand.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Color is great, polish is awful. Chips within a few days. For a bit more money, purchase OPI, it will be worth it. Would not purchase again. The colors are great but if you want it to last more than a day , it's not worth it.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Dacula , GA
Definitely great nail polish if you're looking for something to last a while! The color was a little bright for me. However I would recommend it and buy it again in a different color. I bought this product at Ulta.
Ahtziry L.
Ahtziry L.
I really like it because when I'm in a hurry I do my nails and I don't even take 20 minutes waiting for them to dry they have a lot to choose from I really like the Lilac I would recommend they dry super fast