Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Big Teal uploaded by Guadalupe M.Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Big Teal uploaded by Haley B.

BY NONE

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Big Teal see more...

Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.
I love wearing this color by it self and applied with a matte top coat. I have worn this nail polish for a few months and it still works perfect. Sally Hansen has nail polish that are affordable. Would recommend this product for everyone.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I bought this 1) because I am extremely hard on my hands and hoped that this polish could stand up to my bearings and 2) because I liked the green-blue color. The reality? It does stand up decently well with 2 or more coats on. However, I found it to be more of a robins egg blue once dried. Still pretty, but not exactly what I was going for.
PinkGlam D.
PinkGlam D.
Sallt hansen hard as nails is a really good nail polish hardner. This leaves a hard coat on top of your nails to protect them from breaking easily if you suffer from frail, brittle, or weak nails. Its also good to use in between nail salon visits to give your natural nails a break from acrylic.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Sewell
I love this nail polish I use it on my toes all the time cause it is long lasting and is my favourite colour for my toes and it looks really good and is easy to apply and I might have to buy it again if I run out because it is one of my essential products
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
Livonia , MI
I love nail polish and these were great at first! after maybe 2 weeks the nail polish inside the bottle out really goopy and gross. I didn't like it at all
Haley B.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
I absolutely love salley hansen anyway, then I'm in walmart and see this beautiful "big teal" In love!