BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Babe Blue see more...

Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
I like it. Got it at Walmart. Not very expensive. Applies well and I love the color.
Michelle G.
Love this color and formula. It goes on smooth and solid and dries quick. You can always get good deals on these polishes from the drugstore. It has a touch of shimmer which I love!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
This is by far one of the best formulas for a cheap nail polish. And the applicator brush is pretty precise (especially for my nail shape). I highly recommend the Sally Hansen Xtreme formula if you’re looking for cheaper nail polishes. These last about a week and a half on the nail before starting to chip off.
Mariana J.
This colour is gorgeous.I love how soft the caller is and also it is a little bit sparkly I am wearing it right now and I'm loving it. It is affordable and you can get it everywhere, Waltmart, Londong Drugs,etc.
Shannon F.
This is the perfect shade for Spring! I love it! It's also super cheap but lasts longer than more expensive brands. One of my go to polishes
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
This is my favorite go to nail color! It looks great against my tan skin and it has a good staying power when paired with a top coat.
Shubcharan S.
I love this color! I apply about two/three coats. It doesn't chip fast for me, except my index fingers and thumbs.
Miranda E.
Did anyone else find that the color is a lot more vibrant and a darker shade of blue than what is in the bottle?
Chelsey J.
Do you see a difference in the hard as nails xtreme wear vs regular nail polish? Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Babe Blue