BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Babe Blue see more...

Kylie N.
Los Angeles , CA
This Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Babe Blue is such a cute color! I love these sally hansen nail polishes! These last for so long and the color never seems to fade or dry up! When I paint my nails with this nail polish it could take even up to a week for the paint to start to chip! I mean this polish LASTS. It’s amazing.
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
Love it!!!
This nail polish reminds me of the candy I ate when I was a child. The color is so cute and cute. This is the first time I use it, after painting my nails I applied some stickers for nails that a friend gave me and being black they look great in this color. I bought it for amazon, I do not remember the price but it was not more than US $ 5
Esther W.
Brooklyn, NY
Really pretty blue color and is pretty opaque. Dries quickly. Many people always ask for this color when requesting a manicure. However, I found that the bottle dries out pretty quickly compared to the other bottles I have from sally hansen. I would still buy again tho.
Kristin S.
I've never tryed this color but I've tried this brand and its great lasts long beautiful colors. It dont really take long to dry. But you do have to let it sit awhile just because you may think its dry sometimes it may not be. You have to be very careful.
Chelsey J.
I love the color. I find it to be pretty true to the color that you see on the outside of the bottle. It is a bit pricey but it is worth the money. For me though i have trouble with the length of time that polish stays on my nails. Maybe i just work too hard, but it is any polish. I even put base and top on to try and protect my nails and the polish itself.
Kendall K.
Love this color but wish it would last a little longer. It looks awesome for a few days but then begins to chip so easily. Purchased at Walmart for only a few dollars so it's a good deal and would probably buy again.
Jenny B.
Sally Hansen Babe Blue is a dupe for a popular Essie shade at a fraction of the price. I love both brands and I appreciate the value of Sally Hansen polish. Their quality is phenomenal. I think the only thing separating Sally Hansen from pro brands is the less luxurious packaging. They never let me down! I adore this color.
Ali s.
Love this polish great quality for The cheap price. This color is very vibrant and beautiful. It is a mix between a baby blue and purple I love it so much. The only thing is that it does chip, which is expected as it is not a high-quality expensive polish.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Sally Hansen nail polishes. For the price it's totally worth it to stock up! I have at least 10 of the polishes and this has to be my favorite summer color. The blue is so beautiful.
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this color. It's a baby blue but to me it looks like it has a hint of purple. I just wish it lasted longer on my nails but then again no nail polish lasts too long on me so overall I really like it!
Miranda E.
Did anyone else find that the color is a lot more vibrant and a darker shade of blue than what is in the bottle?
Chelsey J.
Do you see a difference in the hard as nails xtreme wear vs regular nail polish? Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Babe Blue