BY NONE

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Babe Blue see more...

Jenny B.
Sally Hansen Babe Blue is a dupe for a popular Essie shade at a fraction of the price. I love both brands and I appreciate the value of Sally Hansen polish. Their quality is phenomenal. I think the only thing separating Sally Hansen from pro brands is the less luxurious packaging. They never let me down! I adore this color.
Ali s.
Love this polish great quality for The cheap price. This color is very vibrant and beautiful. It is a mix between a baby blue and purple I love it so much. The only thing is that it does chip, which is expected as it is not a high-quality expensive polish.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this nail polish honestly it's the only one I use and worth the price it's not even that expensive , I used it consistently and so much better than the other brands honestly I really recommend everyone try this nail polish
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Sally Hansen nail polishes. For the price it's totally worth it to stock up! I have at least 10 of the polishes and this has to be my favorite summer color. The blue is so beautiful.
Ranysha O.
Really love the color! I got so many compliments, but sadly even with my trusty Seche Vite it chipped within 2 days and nail polish usually lasts on me.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
This is a really nice color, I love it. Nothing too crazy but still different. Like many others said, it does chip really quickly :(
Arian F.
Hopedale, MA
I LOVE IT! Love the color it is so nice and so cute, it makes my hand look so good, bright color and long lasting!
Chelsey J.
I love the color. I find it to be pretty true to the color that you see on the outside of the bottle. It is a bit pricey but it is worth the money. For me though i have trouble with the length of time that polish stays on my nails. Maybe i just work too hard, but it is any polish. I even put base and top on to try and protect my nails and the polish itself.
Kendall K.
Love this color but wish it would last a little longer. It looks awesome for a few days but then begins to chip so easily. Purchased at Walmart for only a few dollars so it's a good deal and would probably buy again.
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this color. It's a baby blue but to me it looks like it has a hint of purple. I just wish it lasted longer on my nails but then again no nail polish lasts too long on me so overall I really like it!
Miranda E.
Did anyone else find that the color is a lot more vibrant and a darker shade of blue than what is in the bottle?
Chelsey J.
Do you see a difference in the hard as nails xtreme wear vs regular nail polish? Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear .4 oz Nail Color in Babe Blue