BY SALLY HANSEN

A powerful acrylic gel that protects and strengthens fragile soft or damaged nails. WARNING Flammable. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Kayana K.
I love using this as a base for nail polish or as just a clear coat. This helps keep my nails strong and looking great. I always get compliments about my nails because they are natural and look very strong. I like that it also lasts for a few days I would say up to 10 days depending on how oily your nail beds area when you first put it on.
Violet V.
Edinburg , TX
As a person who constantly gets their nails done this is a miracle worker. Most of the time I remove my nails and then follow up with two coats of this to make my nails feel stronger. After having acrylic or a gel manicure my nails can feel brittle and weak. This definitely helps keep your nails feeling better between nail appointments.
sml1402 L.
Atlanta
This products is amazing! It is like getting a professional gel manicure but as easy to apply as polish. This stuff last a long time and makes your nails super strong. Nails won’t chip or crack. Provides a great shine too.
Taylor W.
Odenville, AL
I LOVE hard as nails!!! i try to grown my nails out but i do a lot of outdoors work so this really helps keep them strong and doesn't let them break or crack or split. it isn't expensive and makes my nails look so healthy
Frankie E.
It's kind of hard to rate this because it got my nails hard but it got them almost too hard and when they would break, they would break clean off. There was no little crack here or there just a smooth uneven break.
Yizzel A.
I use it when I'm trying to grow out my nails. It makes them super strong and it actually helps the nail polish last longer too. I use it as a base coat and its really not expensive. I buy it all the time
Jen M.
My nails have become so much stronger since I started using this polish. Sometimes I wear it solo, other times under my nail polish color. It is priced well
Tristan A.
Knoxville , TN
I have tries this a few times trying to save a nail as it starts to crack. It hasn't ever worked out for me for more than a few hours.
Elizabeth H.
Chazy
Really great product for weak bendy nails. I use as is or base coat and makes my nails hard like acrylics and helps prevent peeling
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
This stuff fixed up my nails after I got my acrylics taken off. They were strengthened so easily and it's very affordable.