BY SALLY HANSEN

Hard as Wraps Powerful Acrylic Gel. Make Nails Hard as Wraps in 60 Seconds! Instantly Seals & Hardens Nails in 1 Easy Step. Patented Breakthrough Formula Powerful acrylic protection instantly strengthens nails, providing a smooth, wrap-like surface. You Have : Fragile, soft or damaged nails. You Want : Nails that are as Hard as Wraps... in 1 easy step - No mixing, No mess! How it Works :  Breakthrough pa. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you put it on as a top coat, it works great, but if you use it as a base coat, you'll be able to peel off the polish. " in 6 reviews
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
Review for: Clear more...
I use the Sally Hansen hard as nails to make my nails harder. I only usually like to use 1 coat because I don’t like to get it too thick. I would say to can get messy after awhile but it is easy to apply. I wouldn’t recommend it since I don’t really reach for it as much when I paint my nails.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
Using this product i was quite dissapointed. ive always used opi nail envy and this did not stand up to it at all. initial application was sticky and stringy. I couldn't get an even application. Yes it was cheap but not worth it. Id rather spend more on a product that doesn't string out on me.
Sarah B.
New York
Review for: Other more...
Favorite nail hardening product on the market! I’ve used this product & will recommend to everyone that needs to strengthen their nails. Very easy application, two or three times a week. Find anywhere from amazon to your local drugstore.
Anna Brooke B.
Review for: Clear more...
Over all this worked very well. It made my nails very strong and sturdy. It stays for about a week- a week 1/2. However after having the bottle about 6 months and lots of use it kind of thickened up and got harder to apply bc of the thickness
Mallory M.
Review for: Clear more...
This product really does help strengthen nails. I feel like it gives a extra level of protection to help my nails recover from my acrylic nails. My nails are finally growing stronger.
Christie D.
This is NOT meant to be used as a clear coat. It's an acrylic gel. Which means it's going to be goopy and thick because it's supposed to be! It's basically like brushing on liquid plastic and waiting it to set. The people giving bad reviews seem to not understand that. I LOVE this product! I've actually replaced my gel kits with this. just glue on my tips and 3 or 4 coats of this gel and I'm set to go for at least 2 weeks. Longer if I fill in with it. Fanfreakintastic!!
Elizabeth E.
Absolutely nothing else works with my nails. I have nails that peel and crack and break very easily.
I use this as my base coat or alone. It keeps my nails from becoming brittle.
I have tried many other products and always go back to the blue bottle.
It dries quickly. I always keep a bottle in my bag.
If you have weak/brittle nails I highly recommend Sally Hansen's Hard As Wraps!
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX
I LOVE this product & I think it is the only thing contributing to my nails NOT breaking & splitting so much. My nails very rarely split or break when I have this on. If I don't put this underneath my polish, my nails WILL break. I gave this 4 stars though because it does become thick & goopy, almost unmanageable in the bottle after about a month or so. Also, it takes forever to dry & you MUST wait for it to dry before applying your polish over it or it will make your polish look horrible & make it so it dents easy.
Claire W.
Novi, MI
I used to use this as a base for all my manicures. It has a gorgeous shine and protects nails like armor. My nails felt indestructible, but didn't look thick like acrylics. I don't think I ever had a break during my time using this. However, this was strictly armor- my nails were quite unhealthy underneath. Constant peeling plagued me. I switched to OPI Nail Envy as my base. My nails don't feel as crazy strong now, but they are very healthy. The strength of Hard As Wraps was temporary- remove it and there go your strong nails. I was also displeased with how thick and stringy it gets about halfway down the bottle. That was part of why I switched to Nail Envy.
Dominique D.
Ive had my nails done for about 2 months now and they have grown a lot. So... I decided I would let them breathe for a while and wear my natural nails. Plus, an overlay is the same price as a full set so if I bought a good hardener they should be fine right, especially one that says its like acrylic...

Product is cool I guess. Only 3 of my nails are broken.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
Would this work as a top coat over color polish?
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Does this make your nails as hard as acrylics? Does it stop from chipping and peeling?
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
I've been looking for Nail wraps, how do these last? do they weaken the natural nail?
Jessica B.
Elmhurst , IL
How many time I need to wait to see the results?
Jenna N.
Anyone else's nails grow rapidly while using this product?! Love!