2 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN

Hard as Wraps Powerful Acrylic Gel. Make Nails Hard as Wraps in 60 Seconds! Instantly Seals & Hardens Nails in 1 Easy Step. Patented Breakthrough Formula Powerful acrylic protection instantly strengthens nails, providing a smooth, wrap-like surface. You Have : Fragile, soft or damaged nails. You Want : Nails that are as Hard as Wraps... in 1 easy step - No mixing, No mess! How it Works :  Breakthrough pa. see more...

• How many time I need to wait to see the results?1 Answers
  • Does this really work?! I've been using it for a week now but haven...1 Answers
  • I have very weak nails specially after taking acr...Be the first to answer!
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Wraps
  • "If you put it on as a top coat, it works great, but if you use it as a base coat, you'll be able to peel off the polish. " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely nothing else works with my nails. I have nails that peel and crack and break very easily.
I use this as my base coat or alone. It keeps my nails from becoming brittle.
I have tried many other products and always go back to the blue bottle.
It dries quickly. I always keep a bottle in my bag.
If you have weak/brittle nails I highly recommend Sally Hansen's Hard As Wraps!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good. It makes my nails hard and helps when I remove my acrylics because my nails can be really weak after. However, this is really best on its own and only with one coat. Otherwise it bubbles and starts peeling off. I dislike that because I'd prefer to have more than 1 coat of polish.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
I have been using this for almost 2 weeks now and it has helped significantly with the strength of my nails. Look at the growth (excuse the dirty fingernails, was at the lake this weekend). My nails aren't flaking. I'm in love. Highly recommend!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this! I use it as a base coat and it definitely makes my nails stronger so they don't pee and break as easily as they usually do (I have problem nails!). Works well as a base coat or on its own. Pretty expensive though, over 10$!
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical about this. I've seen others like it but this stuff is amazing. I've never had my nails so hard before I can't wait to use it all the tinme. I hire I can finally have long strong nails that last.
Maria Fernanda T.
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA
I went in to get my acrylic nails taken off by a professional and they ripped my nails off 😭
This treatment saved my nails! I use it every other day 💅
Maria A.
Maria A.
Brewster, NY
This stuff is amazing!!!! It protects my nails from breaking and keeps them strong. I put this over and under my nail polish
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Me encanta este producto, cumple con lo que dice. No puede faltar para el cuidado de nuestras uñas!!! Excelente opción.
Hollie H.
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
This is a perfect base coat for nail polish. It also strengthens really well and is a nice clear color. Perfect!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my nails hard so hard that when you bump into something they break easily this product is not for me.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
Would this work as a top coat over color polish?
Angie D.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Does this make your nails as hard as acrylics? Does it stop from chipping and peeling?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
I've been looking for Nail wraps, how do these last? do they weaken the natural nail?
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..
Does this really work?! I've been using it for a week now but haven't noticed much strength. How long before I'll see results?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many time I need to wait to see the results?