Sally Hansen Hard As Nails with Nylon Nude .45 oz. (Blister) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY SALLY HANSEN #90 in Nail Files

Helps prevent chipping, splitting, breaking Want great nail protection and great shine? Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Color is your solution! It gives nails a hard, smooth, chip-resistant surface that helps strengthens and support. Salon tested.... see more...

Shelby T.
Lynchburg, Va
Goes on smoothly. The color nail polish doesn't get on the applicator. It dries reasonably fast, which is good for someone like me who doesn't like to sit still for long periods of time. I purchased it from Walmart and have let others borrow it and they liked it as well.
Stephanie S.
To be honest I'm not sure where this is at the moment, but when I did now where this was I would reach for it because it made the time I took to paint my nails last for a very long time. It makes them hard and shiny.
Shirley W.
Kenosha, WI
I've been using Sally Hanson nail products for a long time. Sally Hanson's hard as nails is a great product for thin nails. It has a nice shiny gloss and thickens up those thin nails.
Tish F.
Rochester Hls, MI
I use this every time I do my nails! Keeps them strong. At least once a week use, found at lots of drug stores. Easy to apply and smooth. I have bought several times.
Lina H.
My mom love this polish, she has natural long nails and this happen been her number one polish since she began to let her nails be natural and long.
Esther K.
I apply this as often as I could as my nails is pretty weak, soft and also brittle. The o my drawback I do y like is that my nails turns yellow she the coats is fading off
Tara M.
This product worked really great for me. My nails were always soft and brittle because I'm always in water. This made my nails strong, shiny and healthy.
Libby B.
Its amazing and its works soo well i use it every day and i am in love with it so its amazibg jgkdkenejdnjdkdbdjsksks