MakeupNail CareSally Hansen
Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum

by Sally Hansen

Easy-to-use and mess-free, this vitamin enriched serum delivers deep restorative strength with lasting protection for your nails and cuticles.

The fast absorbing formula with Hydrolyzed Proteins helps resist against damage and breaking. Pin

I Wear polish and acrylics all the time because my nails are like paper. I cannot function without them. Can I apply this to my cuticles instead??
Why can't i upload my picture
Start your review of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum!
Molly A.
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum uploaded by Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
My nails are usually pretty strong and long. However, after I get acrylic nails done and removed, my nails are wrecked for months. I used this afterwards, and it really helped them get stronger and feel better. It takes a few uses and some time but it does help. I usually use 1 drop for each hand. I like that it provides vitamins for strength. This is a great product for anyone with weak nails. I will use it everytime I get acrylics removed from now on.
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
It worked maybe not as well as I hoped it would. Was a decent price not to to expensive. It wasn’t a disappointment buying it I just had my fingers crossed it would be better. It’s a good buy for the price and I would recommend it.
Claudia T.
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum uploaded by Claudia T.
If i could give zero i would. I really had high hopes for this product. A serum for your nails how amazing would that be. Well it wasnt! The 1st ingredient was alcohol which everyone know drys out skin, so why would it even be in this stuff. I tried it for about 2 weeks. It made my nails brittle and one by one they broke. So disappointed in Sally Hansen, i love their products and have used them for over 20 years
Natalie K.
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum uploaded by Natalie K.
I LOVE this serum! It works as a cuticle oil as well as a nourishment for your nails. It leaves my nails and cuticles soft and hydrated, and makes my nails feel strong! I have really thin, fragile nails and this serum has worked wonders for me. If you’re in the market for a cuticle oil/nail serum, definitely give this a try! Sally Hansen Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum
Joanna R.
Clifton, NJ
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum uploaded by Joanna R.
I like using this product when I take off my acrylic/poly gel nails. You pump it on and rub it on your nails. It helps keep them healthy and strong! I’ve been using it for a month to give my nails a break form false nails and I highly recommend this product.
Adri S.
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum uploaded by Adri S.
Using this to keep my nails strong after taking my acrylics off. So far so good, very moisturizing #!
Haley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum uploaded by Haley S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never seen such improvements in my nails as with this. I’ve been using it for about a month with some hemp oil on my cuticles and my natural nails are growing longer faster and are stronger than ever. It’s quick drying doesn’t leave a residue and the bottle is annoying sometimes but it’s fine. Update: I’m on my second bottle and seriously this product has saved my nails, they have never been so long and strong and I would recommend this to anyone 100 times, seriously I added a photo of all my growth after they broke off after acrylics and were soft and sad. This is the longest my nails have ever been in my life without breaking.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Vitamin Strength Serum uploaded by Lacey W.
I really like this serum this is a serum that you apply to nails and rub into them you have to reapply and I feel like it don’t last long I’ve been using for a couple weeks now and still have brittle nails but going to keep using
Michelle L.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this Hard as nails! This has definitely helped strengthen my nails! I love the pump bottle as well! Much easier to apply with the right amount, not too much nor too little! Love it!
Ashleigh B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is OK. I do think that it makes my nails feel more conditioned, but it doesn't do anything really to strengthen or repair them. This is a little messy to apply but it dries in quickly. Not sure if I'd repurchase since it's nothing special though.