BY SALLY HANSEN

Shine, Color & Strength in One Bottle! * The "original" nail color + treatment! * Nails are sealed with brilliant shine for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting. * Available in 27 beautiful shades. Long-lasting color is...

• How long does this type of nail polish last for?1 Answers
  • My nails are so fragile from doing acrylic & false na...1 Answers
  • Is this a solid white or more of a lite color?2 Answers
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This nail polish is ok for the price. You have to put on a few coates for it to become opaque so it's not my favorite. They do have a bunch of color choices and it's the nail polish my mom always used so that's why I still buy it. It's good for the price of you see a color you like.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
I love Sally Hansen nail products and although they are a bit more expensive than I prefer to spend on nail products, they do seem to be a higher quality and are longer lasting. I would highly recommend this to others!
Diana C.
I love this nail polish because of how strong it makes my nails feel. The only downfall is that it turns then yellow. I’m not sure why but i have to make sure I do another coat every other week.
Rehmat D.
Jesup, GA
It was an okay nail polish and I definitely didn’t love it. I think it was too thick and not east to layer without it looking thick. It chipped very easily also. Sally Hansen is a good bean and will continue to purchase from.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I am just now getting into nail products. So I went to the brand that a lot of people talk about. When my grandchild was young we did her nails all the time as a play time. But I really can't tell you what we used. We just use what we could find. Or something she picked up thinking of us doing our nails. So as far as what I know I just picked up whatever anybody talks a lot about
Erica S.
I purchased this product from Wal-Mart. Not sure if it was old but when i used it the color was not the best. I had to use several coats to get the desired color. The smell was harsh and the price was not the greatest. I would not purchase thia product again and i would not recommend.
Michelle F.
I love using sally hansen nail products whenever I’m trying to strengthen my nails. I often buy from their miracle growth line and I’m happy with my results each time!
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use this whenever I am not going to the nail salon. I really think that it helps stop breakage and strengthen them. Definitely recommend it if you can't afford it choose not to use a nail salon. Affordable and easy to find at any drugstore.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
Sally Hansen used to be my go to polish back in the day. It was all I wore. I’ve expensed my horizons but, I still love the polish. The colors are beautiful and I love the creamy formula of the polish. They are also a reasonable price.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This polish stayed on good and applied easily. I love the brush and I love how fast it dries. It doesn’t chip quick and it is long lasting. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I recommend it as a go to polish for anyone
Niamh F.
Leicester
Does this come off easily ?
Katherine R.
East grinstead
Would you say this is one of the best nail polishes to harden your nails ??
Sharina A.
Is this product easy to apply?
Gillian H.
Calgary, AB
Does this product come off white or is it more clear? Have you noticed a difference in your nails after using it?
Paige C.
Lancaster, NY
Does this product actually come off as pure white? I've had products like this in the past and they just come out clear.

back