BY SALLY HANSEN

Shine, Color & Strength in One Bottle! * The "original" nail color + treatment! * Nails are sealed with brilliant shine for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting. * Available in 27 beautiful shades. Long-lasting color is...

• My nails are so fragile from doing acrylic & false na...1 Answers
  • Is this a solid white or more of a lite color?2 Answers
  • Does this actually help? Cause I'd like to try it.1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana C.
I love this nail polish because of how strong it makes my nails feel. The only downfall is that it turns then yellow. I’m not sure why but i have to make sure I do another coat every other week.
Rehmat D.
Jesup, GA
It was an okay nail polish and I definitely didn’t love it. I think it was too thick and not east to layer without it looking thick. It chipped very easily also. Sally Hansen is a good bean and will continue to purchase from.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
Beautiful color I like painting my toes white sally hansen is A good nail polish brand definitely recommend this Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails Polish
Arielle H.
I used plenty of white nail polishes and still can't find one that the nail polish stays on. Maybe it's just it don't like my nails or with my job it don't but this one is one I do use. It stays for maybe a few days than off it goes. But hey everyone's different. Try new things it never hurts = )
Daisy F.
I LOVE this brand and all of the various colors it comes in. Hard As Nails not only makes your nails look great but it also protects them. Sometimes my nails get weak so painting your nails with this polish helps keep them stronger. Also, it's a great price for how many polishes you get!
Rachel J.
manhattan
I am usually a huge fan of Sally Hanson but this one was just not for me. Maybe this particular bottle just wasn't good. It was abbot sticky, took forever to dry and I kept messing it up so the reapplication process was a nightmare. I'm not sure what I was suppose to do in order to get it to work.
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
I think this is a great color to use if you want to do an at-home French manicure. It is very easy to use but help from a friend wouldn't hurt. I am definitely a repeat user with these products and it isn't pricey at all so I would definitely buy again!
Angela P.
Plainfield , IL
You can easily buy this nail polish at Walgreens, Walmart, Target etc. It’s so affordable and with 2 coats you’re all set. It’s perfect for doing a French tip or if you just wanted to paint your nails white.
Alexandria R.
Love Sally Hansen nail products. I've used them for years and rarely am disappointed. This white polish is perfect for the simple French manicure. You could even use it all over the nail for a crisp white look.
Haily M.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely LOVE sally Hansen polishes and products in general! I feel like they are affordable and high quality. This polish is perfect for French tip. But it can be a little streaky at times. I would definitely recommend this to anyone tho!
Katherine R.
East grinstead
Would you say this is one of the best nail polishes to harden your nails ??
Niamh F.
Leicester
Does this come off easily ?
Gillian H.
Calgary, AB
Does this product come off white or is it more clear? Have you noticed a difference in your nails after using it?
Paige C.
Lancaster, NY
Does this product actually come off as pure white? I've had products like this in the past and they just come out clear.
Sharina A.
Is this product easy to apply?