3 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN

Shine, Color & Strength in One Bottle! * The "original" nail color + treatment! * Nails are sealed with brilliant shine for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting. * Available in 27 beautiful shades. Long-lasting color is... see more...

• I've heard a lot about this product. does it work?2 Answers
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
Review for: Peony 4520-46
I have always liked Sally's hard as nails
Now I have never had a colored one but the clear has always been great. I advise my clients to get it after they take their nail enhanced ones off. It really helps to protect the nail and helps to bring them back to life. Best part is ,anyone can get it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Whittier , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this color polish a lot. I think this color goes great for every season. The quality is great as well and did not chip as much as other nail polishes. If you take care of your nails, this polish would last a good amount of time, and I recommend this color to everyone!
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
I love Sally Hansen Hard as nails Nail polish. I had a Christmas party to attend and my outfit wouldn't have been on point without Sally Hensen Hard AS Nails Cardinal red. It's deffinatly some thing id suggest using, or giving as a stocking stuffer.
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay sheer pink nail polish. Was a little streaky on me, not particularly flattering, and not totally in love with the sheerness. Didn't last that long. I have the Hard as Nails Topcoat as well and I didn't think this was super effective either.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Yermo, CA
Hard as nails is great for growing out your natural nails. Used weely, you will be amazed at your natural nail! I find it everywhere, walmart is where I shop lots. Inexpensive, and shocking high quality!!
Natasha I.
Natasha I.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Peony 4520-46
Terrible products. I feel like I'm using my grandmoms nail polish whenever I use this brand. None of the products have worked for me. I just stopped buying them.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Peony 4520-46
Great product, have used it for years, and it alway helps to make my nails stronger. Will always make sure to have a bottle in my bathroom!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Peony 4520-46
Works ok prefer Mary Kay hardener but this one works great as well but half way through the bottle need a new one becomes thick
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Never used his color per say, but I have used this brand ... long lasting, great nail polish. Slightly more expansive.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Portville, NY
Review for: Peony 4520-46
Good product and it actually works great but pricey so i will only buy with coupons or when on sale. Is easy to use.
Grayce W.
Grayce W.
Tempe, AZ
I've heard a lot about this product. does it work?