BY SALLY HANSEN

Shine, Color & Strength in One Bottle! * The "original" nail color + treatment! * Nails are sealed with brilliant shine for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting. * Available in 27 beautiful shades. Long-lasting color is... see more...

• I've heard a lot about this product. does it work?2 Answers
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I really enjoy this nude color and the fact that it can make my nails stronger and harder. I enjoy the natural color and that I don’t have to have it perfected on my nails to make them look nice! I would recommend to any friend or family member.
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
I’ve been using this product for years to keep my
nails strong! They’ve been weak overtime from using acrylics or just working hard! Definitely hardens them and they’re no longer brittle! good stuff
Christina B.
Review for: Sheer Strawberry 4520-10 more...
this has always been my nail Gardner of choice. I get it at Wal Mart because it’s cheapest there and I will always choose Sally Hansen for hardening or strengthening.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This line of nail polish has always been a favorite of mine! I have been using it for years and have no plans of stopping. The color range is amazing and has a color for everyone! It is very effective at not only providing beautiful color, but at strengthening the nails. I tend to have weak nails but after using this polish, I can feel a noticeable improvement.
Alondra M.
Review for: Sheer Strawberry 4520-10 more...
I liked the color of the nail polish, but one must be very careful whenever applying the product as it carries a thick consistency. From what I have seen, you could buy this product in drugstores and high-end too. I would recommend it only if you're skilled with the unique consistency.
ashanti M.
This is my GO TO nail polish. It gives full coverage and dries pretty quickly. It doesn't chip and I love this ! Highly recommend if you're on a budget ! It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly.
Bella P.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Other more...
It made my nails very shiny. They were nice and hard and didn't break. I got the polish for $1.97 at Walmart. The only bad thing about it is it's kinda thick. It's my favorite nail polish out of all the others I've tried. I would definitely buy again.
Addie B.
Review for: In Cardina more...
I love this polish. I have shade cardinal which is the truest red I've found. I love this on my nails or toes. Two coats make a perfect manicure. I would repurchase this when mine runs out! I recommend this polish
Adriana M.
Review for: Peony 4520-46 more...
Not very pigmented need multiple coats unless you want more of a natural look. It's very light I use it but not as much due to its sheer look I like to use more pigmented colors.
Jessica D.
Hartford, CT
Instantly hardens nails- I could tell a huge difference in my paper thin nails after only one use' Goes on evenly and dries beautifully with a natural finish. Highly recommend!
Grayce W.
Tempe, AZ
I've heard a lot about this product. does it work?