BY SALLY HANSEN

Shine, Color & Strength in One Bottle! * The "original" nail color + treatment! * Nails are sealed with brilliant shine for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting. * Available in 27 beautiful shades. Long-lasting color is... see more...

• I've heard a lot about this product. does it work?2 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line of nail polish has always been a favorite of mine! I have been using it for years and have no plans of stopping. The color range is amazing and has a color for everyone! It is very effective at not only providing beautiful color, but at strengthening the nails. I tend to have weak nails but after using this polish, I can feel a noticeable improvement.
Sarah H.
Washington, IN
I was disappointed in the quality. Formula is so thick that it takes a very long time to dry. It is not a hard finish. Even after a day you could still leave a 'dent' by pushing on the polish. Chipped off after three days.I had better results with the Sinful Colors brand, which is much cheaper. I don't recommend this polish.
Alondra M.
Review for: Sheer Strawberry 4520-10
I liked the color of the nail polish, but one must be very careful whenever applying the product as it carries a thick consistency. From what I have seen, you could buy this product in drugstores and high-end too. I would recommend it only if you're skilled with the unique consistency.
ashanti M.
This is my GO TO nail polish. It gives full coverage and dries pretty quickly. It doesn't chip and I love this ! Highly recommend if you're on a budget ! It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly.
Bella P.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Other
It made my nails very shiny. They were nice and hard and didn't break. I got the polish for $1.97 at Walmart. The only bad thing about it is it's kinda thick. It's my favorite nail polish out of all the others I've tried. I would definitely buy again.
Addie B.
Review for: In Cardina
I love this polish. I have shade cardinal which is the truest red I've found. I love this on my nails or toes. Two coats make a perfect manicure. I would repurchase this when mine runs out! I recommend this polish
Adriana M.
Review for: Peony 4520-46
Not very pigmented need multiple coats unless you want more of a natural look. It's very light I use it but not as much due to its sheer look I like to use more pigmented colors.
Jessica D.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Instantly hardens nails- I could tell a huge difference in my paper thin nails after only one use' Goes on evenly and dries beautifully with a natural finish. Highly recommend!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Sheer Strawberry 4520-10
I don't like this nail polish brand it chips so easily and last me less than a week . Honestly I just prefer gel polishes . If I use this polish I use a gel top coat .
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
Review for: Peony 4520-46
I have always liked Sally's hard as nails
Now I have never had a colored one but the clear has always been great. I advise my clients to get it after they take their nail enhanced ones off. It really helps to protect the nail and helps to bring them back to life. Best part is ,anyone can get it.
Grayce W.
Tempe, AZ
I've heard a lot about this product. does it work?