BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Treatments

The Nail Clinic In A Bottle! Problem Nails? Helps prevent chipping, splitting, cracking Want longer, stronger, more beautiful nails? Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails is your solution! Hard As Nails. gives nails a hard, smooth, chip-resistant surface that helps strengthen and support nails.  Nail edges are sealed for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting.  Hard As Nails gives nails the long-lasting protection they need to help them grow. Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails® is The Nail Clinic In A Bottle!®. .

• My nails are very thin, brittle and just generally unhealthy. I t...4 Answers
  • Since it's Sally Hansen, I would assume it works pretty well! But...2 Answers
  • Does this really help strengthen nails? I work for a cleaning com...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "But if you have the money I'd rather use opi start to finish which is a nail strengthener, base coat and top coat all in one" in 6 reviews
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Clear
I really like this product for when I am trying to grow my nails out or maintain the length. It does harden your nails and help prevent cracking or weak nails. You can even use it as a base coat and top coat. It looks beautiful on the nail, very shiny. Unfortunately once my nails get to a certain length, the sides always crack, but this product really does help to prevent that. For the price, it's very worth it. Don't buy a normal top coat, buy this because you get added benefits. And if you use it often and don't let it wear down too much inbetween uses, you will have great results!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Clear
Love all Sally Hansen products especially the nail hardeners. My nails are so healthy and strong due to using this product. I’m a repeat user especially when I remove the gel tips from my nails. Recommend others to try this product.
johanna g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a base coat or just to put on my nails to give them a nice shine. But if youre someone who uses your hands a lot, such as washing dishes, then its only going to stay on if you apply two coats of this plus a clear top coat.
alyssa b.
california
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail hardener is one of my favorite nail treatments. I got it as a gift right after I transitioned from acrylic nails to my natural nails, and I actually felt a difference in my nails. My nails were thin and constantly getting splits, but whenever I used the nail hardener I could feel how strong the treatment made my nails.
Courtney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works. My nails can be pretty flimsy. I find that when I wear this they don't break nearly as often, if ever, and I wash my hands probably 20 times a day for work! For the price, its almost perfect. Although, I would say it does have a pretty strong chemical smell and if your not careful it doesn't always dry the flattest. I like to layer it under my nail polish and if I am in a hurry I've noticed it can get a little bumpy.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve gone through two bottles of this product. This is really great after wearing fake nails or if you want a little bit more support for your nails. It is my understanding that using this every time you paint your nails isn’t the best for them, but it is all person preference. I do like it and think it works well!
Natalie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this after I peeled off a gel manicure. My nails were damaged and brittle. This polish made a huge difference in my nails. They look better, have stopped peeling, and are no longer brittle. I also like to wear this as just as a clear polish to protect my nails and give them a shine.
paige n.
New castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is 1 of the 2 things I tried for my nails and it works wonders. It’s very easy to use the brush it good. You can find it at almost any store you go to and it’s very affordable. I would recommend to everyone.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this ever so often in between getting my nails done with gel to let my nails breathe a bit. It is easy to apply but I never seem to see a change. My mom uses it all the time and her nails are really strong. She loves this stuff and has not used anything else since first buying this.
Cass S.
Review for: Clear, Natural Pink, Other
I'm in love with this product, Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails clear polish. I use it as a standalone clear coat when I am not wearing any colored polish, and as a bottom + top coat when I want to wear a colored polish on my nails. I've been using it religiously for about 5 years now, and would not ever dream of straying to another product. I naturally have very weak nails that tend to break, but since I've begun using this product, I've been able to grow them out to lengths that very often prompts the question, "OMG, are those your real nails?!" (Yes, they are!). I've gotten to the point where I no longer have to cut down my nails because one broke and the rest are suddenly too long to match - I now trim them down when I WANT to.

The polish goes on super easy, the formula is just the right consistency to evenly coat the nail in just two or three swipes. It dries in a approximately a minute, and a little bit goes a long way! It also serves as a FANTASTIC top coat, and keeps my colored nail polish from chipping much longer than other top coats I've tried. All in all, I give this five stars and two thumbs up!

Sally Hansen Thicken Up! - Strengthening Nail ThickenerSally Hansen Hard As Nails - Helps Strengthen NailsSally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening TopcoatSally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Treatment
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
Does this product really help strengthen nails? I have tried everything and my nails are still paper thin.
Sabrina S.
Weston , VT
Does this really work?
Kristin C.
I have never seen this product before. Does Sally Hansen still make this and sell it in stores today?
My nails are short and not very strong. Will this really help get them strong? I want to start painting my nails.
Manda P.
My nails are very thin, brittle and just generally unhealthy. I tend to bite them as a result of this and am currently trying to grow them out. I want something that coats my nails like polish(not a rub in or oil type application). I was using another hard as nails product and it peeled off in full gel like pieces and chipped and peeled super easy. Will this protect my nails and help them grow without chipping and peeling?