BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Sheer Beige Gloss with Nylon + Retinol 0.45 fl oz/13.3 ml see more...

Marta k.
West Newton, PA
This nail polish is good if you have weaker nails but are sick of always using the clear nail strengthened. I only gave this 4 stars because it seems to chip faster than other brands (like opi)
Katelyn P.
Glendale, CA
pigment and user-friendly brush. "Color goes on smooth, is true to the color in the bottle and dries superquick. It is a rich formula, easy to apply and resists chipping for a long time, especially when worn under a great top coat," sums up one reader of this "excellent," wallet-friendly nail polish. Other readers agree, adding that the colors are "very pigmented and very opaque." Users also love that Essie is "readily available at most drugstores," yet is still an "amazing quality" polish
Cassandra B.
Belfast, NY
I really love Sally Hansen nail polish. The colors are vibrant and it is one of the few polishes that I can use at home that lasts without chipping within the first day or two. The best thing is that it is inexpensive. Heartbeat frost is a great color as well!
Mamie H.
South Bend, IN
these were needed before i started wearing gel nails. it kept my nails hard and looked very shiny and healthy. i kept this product in my purse for times when i felt a extra shine was needed because it only lasted 2 to 3 days at a time.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
Not a big Sally Hansen fan. These don't last well for me and the color selection is limited. They are priced well and have nice packages. I have tried a lot of different formulas. They are a good value. I might recommend these to others. I think they could improve color selection
Christina C.
Union, NJ
I've used this once before but at the nail salon, it was a pretty color and it lasted longer then I expected. I suggest to use this brand it's good overall. Take it from me.
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
I love the hard as nails line! I work with my hands at work all day, and this is long lasting and doesn't chip as quickly as other polishes! Will definitely purchase in more colors.
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
I like sally Hansen and I like the hard as nails. It really works. My nails are very soft and afree putting this one my nails a couple times I can totally tell a difference !
Susan W.
Charlotte, NC
Love the hard as nails line! I rarely paint my nails as I work with my hands all day and the polish just chips away quickly, but the hard as nails polishes do stay on longer.
Maria E.
You can use it after you paint your nails and then apply the coat on top of it so it will make them hard and stay longer , I have used it and itbworked perfectly .