BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Treatments

Ake your nails from fragile to Hard As Wraps™! Get a salon-perfect Acrylic finish at home.
Our breakthrough patented gel strengthener seals and hardens nails in 60 seconds.
When you want a wrap-like finish, Hard As Wraps™ instantly strengthens soft, torn nails. Just 1 coat makes nails hard, shiny and healthy-looking.
Apply 1 coat to bare nails. Use alone or as a base coat.
Bring the salon to you with Hard As Wraps™!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Butylphthalimide, Isopropylphthalimide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Camphor, Benzophenone-1, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails.
  • Use alone or as a base coat.

• This product works good and does what it says it will do....1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have tiny little bubbles/bumps on their ...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually help to keep the nail color on a...1 Answers
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
I have tried so many different products to try to make my nails stronger. My nails are very thin and they feel very easy. I wish I could find a product that actually weren't because this one isn't the one. I need a product that's actually going to help strengthen my nails not but just put a coat of polish on them.
Hilda P.
Clute, TX
I feel like this product hasn't really done much to my nails. I dont know if it's just maybe me but my nails are still very thin and they tend to chip and peel all the time. The color of the polish looks nice when you first polish your nails but as days go on I feel the color looks a little like a dirty nude than a rosy nude.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Ahh love this!! What can i say, this will always be a classic cult following product that i hope never goes away! It's been on the shelves for ages and it's just as effective and fabulous as ever! Perfect clear gel look. I like to use this beneath and on top of my polish or by itself. The shine is awesome. It's got a slightly thicker viscosity to it than regular polish i feel, but thats partly what makes it so effective at hardening. Definitely one of my all time favorite nail products! Very affordable too :)
Sam S.
Palos Hills, IL
I love this clear coat! It strengths my nails and helps to prevent breaking no matter how damaged they are. It has a nice shine to it so even if I wear it solo my nails look beautiful and healthy.
Helan S.
Purchased at: Target
As a nail brand sally Hansen is my #1 choice. Besides their nail polishes they have nail rearming products as well. One of their products that i have tried is a nail strengthener. After just one use i can tell my nails were regaining their strength.
Lisa M.
I just found this product and I love it. My nails are weak and peel all the time. Since I have been using this my nails have been growing. And I can wear nail polish for the first time in years and it stays on and looks good. And friends have commented on them. I would highly recommend this product.
Florencia J.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't like this very much. After applying my nails were hard as long as the polish was still on, but after 2 days it already had cracks in it and started chipping... I tried it alone and with polish and i got the same result.
Evelyn S.
I love this Sally Hansen nail polish because it’s a one coat product. It’s very thick and has a nice brush size that fits all nails. The price is great and the product lasts a while. I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer R.
Crown Point, IN
It was pretty easy to use but a little sticky. I applied 2 coats and it lasted about 4 days before I started to see this polish peeling off. I'm not a fan yet....I'll try one more time before I get rid of it.
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
I've tried many clear/top coats and this is by far the best one for nail polish longevity. My at-home manicure doesn't chip for days in contrast to other top coats
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
Would this work as a top coat over color polish?
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Does this make your nails as hard as acrylics? Does it stop from chipping and peeling?
Mai.Tai ..
Does this really work?! I've been using it for a week now but haven't noticed much strength. How long before I'll see results?
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
I've been looking for Nail wraps, how do these last? do they weaken the natural nail?
Kellie R.
Jackson, MO
Has anyone else tried it and was unhappy?