BY SALLY HANSEN #8 in Nail Treatments

Ake your nails from fragile to Hard As Wraps™! Get a salon-perfect Acrylic finish at home.
Our breakthrough patented gel strengthener seals and hardens nails in 60 seconds.
When you want a wrap-like finish, Hard As Wraps™ instantly strengthens soft, torn nails. Just 1 coat makes nails hard, shiny and healthy-looking.
Apply 1 coat to bare nails. Use alone or as a base coat.
Bring the salon to you with Hard As Wraps™!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Butylphthalimide, Isopropylphthalimide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Camphor, Benzophenone-1, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails.
  • Use alone or as a base coat.

• This product works good and does what it says it will do....1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have tiny little bubbles/bumps on their ...1 Answers
  • How many time I need to wait to see the results?1 Answers
Hilda P.
Clute, TX
I feel like this product hasn't really done much to my nails. I dont know if it's just maybe me but my nails are still very thin and they tend to chip and peel all the time. The color of the polish looks nice when you first polish your nails but as days go on I feel the color looks a little like a dirty nude than a rosy nude.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Ahh love this!! What can i say, this will always be a classic cult following product that i hope never goes away! It's been on the shelves for ages and it's just as effective and fabulous as ever! Perfect clear gel look. I like to use this beneath and on top of my polish or by itself. The shine is awesome. It's got a slightly thicker viscosity to it than regular polish i feel, but thats partly what makes it so effective at hardening. Definitely one of my all time favorite nail products! Very affordable too :)
Sam S.
Palos Hills
I love this clear coat! It strengths my nails and helps to prevent breaking no matter how damaged they are. It has a nice shine to it so even if I wear it solo my nails look beautiful and healthy.
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
I use the Sally Hansen hard as nails to make my nails harder. I only usually like to use 1 coat because I don’t like to get it too thick. I would say to can get messy after awhile but it is easy to apply. I wouldn’t recommend it since I don’t really reach for it as much when I paint my nails.
Crystal C.
Chicago
This is my go to product when I want to wear my natural nails. It strengthens them like no other polish...it's an old-school favorite of mine. The Sally Hansen's product gives your nails the perfect shine, and makes the nail feel stronger/harder. I enjoy using it as a base coat as well as the topcoat for lasting shine.
Anndria T.
This sally hansen hard as nails hard as wraps nail hardener is my favorite top coat to add over any nail color. It has a great shine and makes my nails feel healthy and hard. It protects the nail and the nail color very well. I would definitely purchase this again.
Bethany P.
This product is awesome as far as clear nail polishes go. It dries hard and as long as you don't get impatient and touch it like I do, it gives a perfect finish. I can't say whether or not my nails have gotten harder or not. I keep biting them......
Melissa E.
prescott valley arizona
I was expecting this nail treatment to actually make my bitter thin nails harder after taking off acrylics, I did exactly as the directions told me to, and by hour 2 the polish was already coming off and definitely did not make my nails any harder.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
This works great! I used to put this on my nails all the time in the middle of not having gel nails. It really helps strengthen my nails a lot. Sometimes they started to feel weak but using this for quit some time really helped me with it.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Sally Hansen's clear nail polish Works excellent it is very sick and it's a good hardener for your nails I really like how it made my nails hard and it drives fast Sally Hansen leaves a clean polish
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
Would this work as a top coat over color polish?
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Does this make your nails as hard as acrylics? Does it stop from chipping and peeling?
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
I've been looking for Nail wraps, how do these last? do they weaken the natural nail?
Kellie R.
Jackson, MO
Has anyone else tried it and was unhappy?
Mai.Tai ..
Does this really work?! I've been using it for a week now but haven't noticed much strength. How long before I'll see results?