Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Nail Polish uploaded by Cheryl K.

BY SALLY HANSEN

• This is a fun gold-ish color that is good for a day in or...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between hard as nails and hard as ...1 Answers
Yerling C.
PICO RIVERA, CA
Felt in love with this color. I had tried other Sally Hansen nail polishes and they would chop super fast. I was hesitant to buy this one but I've been wearing it for two days now and it still like new.
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My nails have a tendency to peel, and this product helps so much with the breakage and peeling that happens after 2 days of painting my nails. You'd swear you have acrylics on the way it hardens, and comes right off with regular nail polish remover.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
Great color! I love nude colors for my nails and this is such a pretty nude! It has a pink undertone and it's just perfect when you apply a top coat. You don't have to but I always do to help with the long term
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
I have loved this polish! It doesn't crack off or peel as much as our usual polish. It's the only polish my kids don't lose chips off of in the first 24 hours after having their nails painted.
Catherine H.
Camden Wyoming, DE
This formula is similar to the Diamond Strength line. A tad bit more liquidy. It wears for about a week before chipping is noticed. You may need to try a few coats to get the color desired.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
I'm in love with this color! It's so pretty! I love painting my nails with Sally Hansen it always keeps my nails from chipping and they stay nice for weeks before I have to redo them!
Lucy C.
Baldwinsville, NY
Love these nail polishes. Always my go to, super cheap and the colors are always great! Lasts a while and you are sure to get tons of compliments!
Lauren F.
Byron Center, MI
I was overall satisfied with this. It took two coats to get the look I wanted, and took a little while to dry. But it looked good when done
Abbey M.
Carmel, IN
This color is a great every day color! Still gives your nails a little something with the opaqueness, but it is a nice nude as well.
Marissa G.
Blakeslee, PA
I absolutely LOVE this nail polish. It's the perfect nude shade and when on the nail it is not streaky at all! Perfect. Very opaque.
Gwen B.
This is a fun gold-ish color that is good for a day in or a night out.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
What is the difference between hard as nails and hard as wraps?