Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Nail Harderner uploaded by Shankari R.Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Nail Harderner uploaded by Laurie M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

This powerful acrylic gel and nylon protection instantly seals and hardens nails in one easy step. Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps has a patented. breakthrough formula that provides an instant, long-lasting, wrap-like surface for fragile, soft, torn, chipped or cracked nails. Color/shade: 01 Clear Quantity: One (1) Size: 0.4 ounce Target area: Nails Top coat Acrylic gel plus nylon Makes nails hard like wraps in one step We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• This product works good and does what it says it will do.i have t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried it and was unhappy?2 Answers
Anndria T.
This sally hansen hard as nails hard as wraps nail hardener is my favorite top coat to add over any nail color. It has a great shine and makes my nails feel healthy and hard. It protects the nail and the nail color very well. I would definitely purchase this again.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Sally Hansen's clear nail polish Works excellent it is very sick and it's a good hardener for your nails I really like how it made my nails hard and it drives fast Sally Hansen leaves a clean polish
Morgan W.
Dothan, AL
My nails used to be so fragile from washing my hands and swimming so often. This hardener saved them! Especially when I want to grow my nails out to be longer this is my go to. I would definitely repurchase this product because it just works so well at strength in my nails.
Vickie C.
I was not content with this purchase. Maybe I did something wrong but I can't imagine so. It does go on nice and seems thick but after wearing for a day or 2 I noticed it cracking and chipping off. I'll stick to using gel polish to harden my nails for now
kayla m.
I had bought this item at CVS for a pretty good price, it was very affordable. It does work, just not as well as I thought it would. My nail chipped while wearing the item. I do recommend, other than it chipping, it is a very nice product!
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
I like the gel because it lasts longer on my nails and I do a lot of housework, so that's a major plus. The price is reasonable, but when it comes to these products, you get what you pay for.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I love using Sally Hansen for my nails. This product is good for making and keeping your nails hard. It has changed the way my nails grow and made them look so much better.
Elizabeth S.
Cleveland, OH
I don't paint my nails at all because I can not stand how easily nail polish chips and then it looks terrible. But using clear nail polish you don't have to worry about that. My nails are also very weak and break so easily. This Hard as Nails Nail hardener really does the job at strengthening my nails. They become, as it says, hard! It is amazing, I couldn't break a nail if I tried. Just one or two coats of this every so often and I am good to go.
Kristina S.
I have been using this for a couple of years because my nails are very brittle and break easily. All you do is brush it on and it works to harden your nails for the time being, and over the long run. If you have longer nails, you can press on them after it is dry, and really feel the difference. It is also a great base and top coat for nail polish. I absolutely love this stuff! Would recommend to anyone!
Evelyn P.
Brooklyn, MD
I was cursed with weak, thin nails. It's really not fair because I've never bitten them but I can't grow them out. I open boxes a lot at work and it destroys my nails. I've had HANS on my nails for about a week now. No chips, splits or breaks but when I took it off and filed my nails I noticed they still had some damage from before so I trimmed them and reapplied it.
Kellie R.
Jackson, MO
Has anyone else tried it and was unhappy?
Mary C.
Manassas, VA
This product works good and does what it says it will do.i have to use it as my nails stay soft and it works super at hardening my nails right up.