Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Nail Harderner uploaded by Shankari R.Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Nail Harderner uploaded by Laurie M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

This powerful acrylic gel and nylon protection instantly seals and hardens nails in one easy step. Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps has a patented. breakthrough formula that provides an instant, long-lasting, wrap-like surface for fragile, soft, torn, chipped or cracked nails. Color/shade: 01 Clear Quantity: One (1) Size: 0.4 ounce Target area: Nails Top coat Acrylic gel plus nylon Makes nails hard like wraps in one step We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• This product works good and does what it says it will do.i have to ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried it and was unhappy?2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cleveland, OH
I don't paint my nails at all because I can not stand how easily nail polish chips and then it looks terrible. But using clear nail polish you don't have to worry about that. My nails are also very weak and break so easily. This Hard as Nails Nail hardener really does the job at strengthening my nails. They become, as it says, hard! It is amazing, I couldn't break a nail if I tried. Just one or two coats of this every so often and I am good to go.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wichita, KS
I tried this when I had long nails and it kept them pretty firm. They did bend a little though. It has a nice shine to it.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Hamilton, OH
Drys quickly. Great to top off any color. Great value. Always use to make color stay longer. Daughter loves to use.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nails used to be so fragile from washing my hands and swimming so often. This hardener saved them! Especially when I want to grow my nails out to be longer this is my go to. I would definitely repurchase this product because it just works so well at strength in my nails.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
I was not content with this purchase. Maybe I did something wrong but I can't imagine so. It does go on nice and seems thick but after wearing for a day or 2 I noticed it cracking and chipping off. I'll stick to using gel polish to harden my nails for now
kayla m.
kayla m.
I had bought this item at CVS for a pretty good price, it was very affordable. It does work, just not as well as I thought it would. My nail chipped while wearing the item. I do recommend, other than it chipping, it is a very nice product!
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Sally Hansen for my nails. This product is good for making and keeping your nails hard. It has changed the way my nails grow and made them look so much better.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome will buy it again soon works really well and cheap in price if you like quality product would recommend to everybody purchase at walmart
Tabetha M.
Tabetha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great primer and top Coat that dries quickly and smooth! Easy to apply and use! Affordable and I bought at Walmart! I highly recommend to others!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used this to strengthen my nails. It's the only product that will actuallly work. I like the way it's smooth and not oily
Kellie R.
Kellie R.
Jackson, MO
Has anyone else tried it and was unhappy?
Mary C.
Mary C.
Manassas, VA
This product works good and does what it says it will do.i have to use it as my nails stay soft and it works super at hardening my nails right up.