Sally Hansen Hard As Nails French Manicure Set uploaded by Cathee S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

A Beautiful, Salon-Perfect French Manicure at Home. Easy! DBP- toluene-free 2 Free of added formaldehyde 3 Salon tested You have: No time for salons or difficult at-home manicures that won t last. Trouble choosing the right French nail shade for you. Natural nails in need of conditioning care. You want: One easy kit that gives you a perfect French manicure at home. How it works: Everything you need for a perfect French manicure is here. Breakthrough precision brush for professional results every time. Self-adhesive nail guides for mistake-proof application. Hard as Nails French white for pure white tips. Sheer color that complements your complexion. Pro-Vitamin B5 and antioxidant green tea to moisturize and nourish. Hard as Nails UV top coat adds brilliant shine and helps protect manicures. Keeps color looking bright and fresh. Easy step-by-step instructions. Contains: Man see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I normally get my nails done at the salon every two weeks. I found this set at the drugstore and decided to give it a shot. I was completely blown away at how easy it was to have nails that looked professional that I did myself!! I have has the polish on for 4 days now and NO chips at all!! I'm super happy with this product!
Kelsey B.
I love this set! It is a great price and I get compliments whenever I use it. If you use stickers to help guide you then you can have great looking nails for such a good price. It does take a little to dry, so be careful if you are using stickers to help apply, as it will cause them to be lumpy with rough edges.
Latifa D.
Dubai
Nice set of French nail polish I used it million times ,easy to apply for your self no need to take a trip to the salon to get frensh manicure I buy it from carrfour super market you can not compare it to any other brand so far at least for me defenitly recommend it
Sophie C.
Waipu, Whangarei
Such a great find . So natural looking and never got told off for wearing it at school. I got soo upset when I accidentally smashed one of the bottles . Ugh now I have to wait until I next go to America.
Sarah F.
Queens Drive, Larbert
As a French Manicure set goes this is quite a good one. The pink shade is the perfect natural shade! Not to pink and not too peachy!