Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails® French Manicure Kits uploaded by Cathee S.Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails® French Manicure Kits uploaded by Madelyne s.Sally Hansen® Hard As Nails® French Manicure Kits uploaded by Sherry S.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Treatments

Sally Hansen...your nail care and color consultant, created Hard As Nails French Manicure specifically to care for nails while complementing your skin tone with the perfect French manicure.

Kit contains:

1) Fashion-forward French shades that won't chip or fade. 2) Hard As Nails French White for pure white tips. 3) Self-adhesive nail guides for mistake-proof application. 4) Hard As Nails UV Top Coat to help prevent chipping, splitting and yellowing. 5) Easy step-by-step instructions.

Hard As Nails French Manicure Kit: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, N-butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 30 Lake (Ci 73360), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850)].<Br/><Br/>Hard As Nails White Tip: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, N-butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).<Br/><Br/>Hard As Nails Top Coat: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Alcohol Denat., Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Benzophenone-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Panthenol, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Lift edge of guide and place across nail to separate nail tip from rest of nail. Let guide overhang ¼”on each side. Press edge of guide firmly on finger and stretch remainder along the curve of the nail. Press firmly into place.
  • APPLY WHITE TIP Shake gently. Apply 1 coat to nail above guide. Brush white tip from sides of nails to center of nail tip. Allow to dry thoroughly, then gently remove guide.
  • APPLY SHEER COLOR Shake gently. Brush 1 coat of Sheer Color over entire nail. Apply second coat for more opaque look. Allow to dry. Finish with a Top Coat.

• Would this last more than a year?1 Answers
  • Does this last a long time on your nails? or does it peel...2 Answers
  • Does this help your nails grow stronger? Or is it just a ...1 Answers
Bao-Tran L.
I got this as a gift, and I really like to use them individually. I use the top coat for everything basically haha and the sheer is just to keep a nude or to coat over a color I have already to have a shine. I play with the white tip for designs it’s pretty defined. I am not so artsy, so still learning! The stencils they give for the french nails actually are helpful! Most of the time they turn out okay! They’re just a bit too big for my nails, so a con is that your fingernails should be like a “universal” size for them to look perfect, or just have better coordination than me lol. But I really like them!!!
Madeline S.
I love how the set came with multiple sets of nail guides for fingers and toes. I love the classic french look so I plan on using this set a lot. I personally don't like using the sheer nude from this set because I have a hard time getting it even as opposed to other brands such as OPI. The polish lasts a while, and for me it gets little cracks in the polish after I have it on for about a week or less, but the cracks aren't noticeable from far away.
Abbie Q.
I really liked attempting to do my own French tips, although I would always end up with one perfect nail and the rest wouldn't work out as well, the stickers for doing the French tip didn't always stick good or they weren't quite the "right size" or something because it made it hard to use and was pretty off doing it free handed
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I love French Manicures, I decided to buy and try doing them myself. I bought this set from Sally's with the white strips and did my toes. I was impressed with the set and how well and easy it was. It's not expensive and you'll surprise yourself with how easy it is to give yourself a Manicure or Pedicure with this set, Beautiful!
Regina S.
I love this set for French manicure. The colors go very well together. The white doesn't turn gray, which unfortunately happens with some other brands. Since I don't do my own nails as frequently anymore, this lasts a while. Make sure you close the bottles tightly so it doesn't harden.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love false nails and these are a great color that matches everything. They are long lasting and stick way longer than you would expect them to. Not only that, but they are a very good cheap price!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I love this manicure set! Whenever I need a refill on white or the nude color, I seem to just buy this set over! It comes with the manicure shaping stickers too. This is an affordable French manicure polish set.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
Best polish to use if you need to stop biting your nails. It lasts long and doesn't peel off after showering. The polish is sticky so i wish it went on smoother but it works! We can only find it at Walmart.
Michell C.
Newton, IA
This is an amazing product to use.  It was so easy and simple and worked great.  I loved how it stayed on longer than I thought it would.  And I didn't have to pay much to buy it.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I normally get my nails done at the salon every two weeks. I found this set at the drugstore and decided to give it a shot. I was completely blown away at how easy it was to have nails that looked professional that I did myself!! I have has the polish on for 4 days now and NO chips at all!! I'm super happy with this product!
Laura C.
Does this last a long time on your nails? or does it peel of fast?
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Would this last more than a year?
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Does this help your nails grow stronger? Or is it just a protective layer you paint on?