Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Color Nail Enamel-Sheer Strawberry, 0.45 Fluid Ounce (2 Pack)

BY SALLY HANSEN

Shine, Color & Strength in One Bottle! * The "original" nail color + treatment! * Nails are sealed with brilliant shine for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting. * Available in 27 beautiful shades. Long-lasting color is... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ricardo A.
Sally Hansen is one of the top brands for nail care and I like it but I don't see that it's so great that I should pay so much for it.  I recommend it but I have found other brands that compare.
Christie T.
I have tried a lot of nail polished and this is one of the worse i have tried it dries fast but comes right off the nail i have tried so many thing to get it to stay on my nails and it never would the price wasn't to bad the color was OK i wasn't impressed by this nail polish at allĀ
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love this pink...It goes on smooth and dry fast... Almost all my nail polishes is Sally Hansen Hard as nails... My mom and grandma have always used it to as I was growing up....
Aira R.
I think the formula of the polish itself isn't bad but I think the light pink tint just does not suit my skin tone not gets the job done and is slight pricy for a drugstore polish but it's a brand name drug store so what do you expect really