BY SALLY HANSEN

• Is this as good as the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any problems with this product drying out the...2 Answers
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this several times and my nails really benefited for it. It really does make your nails harder especially when you put it on everyday. Making it part of your daily routine will ensure your nails do not lose strength. This is good for people who paint their nails a lot or work where their nails break and are fragile.
Leonae M.
Charlotte, NC
I recommend this to people who love long lasting nail color. It goes on smooth then dries quickly and last very long . I would recommend this to someone who likes having beautiful nails but also have a beautiful clean home. This is great for woman that clean and scrub a lot this nail polish stays on through everything lol but it's also easy to take off with nail polish remover when you need to change the color or just take off the color .
Mira A.
Abington, ma
I love Sally Hansen products! Most nail polishes chip away within a couple of days, but Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails, lasted at least a week. I constantly have my hands in warm soapy water, scrubbing away at all sorts of grime. I was very pleased with this product!
Lekha D.
Fontana , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a nail polish addict, I have to say that Sally Hansen makes really great nail polishes cheap. This is a very pretty color which really does strengthen your nails. It is a winner!
Billie  P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product, although after having it for so long the polish did become thick almost.. Too thick to even use on nails... /: and that's why I scored it a 3...
Gabrielle D.
I really enjoy sally hansen nail polishes. They're not top of the line, but they are a good price for what you're buying. They last a long time without chipping and go on smoothly. They also come in a variety of colors which is always a plus
Paola n.
I use to have really weak nails and they would break or chip often. Then I started using this and now my nails are strong and long. No more chips! They are hard and healthy.
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
I really like this brand of nail polishes. Hard as nails. It lasts longer than other ones and doesn't chip or peal as fast as other diy manis. Still need a top coat!
Caitlyn B.
Sophia, NC
Very good purchase. It does strenghten your nails making them less likely to break and has a very smooth easy apply. One of the shiniest polishes I own as well.
Reshma K.
San Jose, Ca
I don't like this product. It thickens in no time when you store it. The color changes from transparen't to pale yellow in time. It peels right off your nails.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone else had any problems with this product drying out their nails after applying?
angie m.
Copperas Cove, TX
It says hard as nails. Does that mean it's strong and lasts long?
Virginia G.
Is this as good as the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure?