BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Hard as Nails 420 Mighty Mango.

Linda P.
Sally Hansen is one of my favorite brands for my nails. If you have thin nails that only grow so far before they break, this is perfect. It thickens and strengthens my nails so they split less on the side and keeps them from chipping or breaking the tip off. I haven't found another nail product yet that can stand next to Sally Hansen. The reason for only 4 stars is, after a few days the product gets discolored and has visible micro-cracks in the finish.
Ana G.
Edinburg , TX
I have only tried this red color from this line but I really like the formula. It’s inexpensive & the color payoff is great. Applicator bristles are more on the flimsier side but you can still get a great application but with a bit more time. I’m already halfway thru my product & will definitely purchase other colors. It does get sticky & takes a while to dry so I always forget & sometimes ruin my nails but for about 2 bucks, I can’t complain.
Chi M.
Salt Lake City
I like how this is relatively very inexpensive but also good quality. It dries faster than other brand that I used. Even though if not be careful, storing them after a while the polish will get thicker too. I also like the big brush for easy application!
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
Hard as Nails is fine. It's pretty cheap, the quality matches. It's gets sticky after a while, unlike what I've seen from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and Salon Manicure. It's okay, but if you're going cheap, you might as well pick up LA Colors.
Mel B.
Love the nail polish 💅🏾  Such a bold, beautiful color. Can’t wait to purchase more of polishes. Can’t compare it to another alternative. The pro  is that it’s long lasting and con well i don’t even either. Yes super to apply and use.        Yes i would buy it again and again.
Autumn A.
New Salisbury, IN
I have been using Sally Hansen products for years, and I absolutely love their nail polish. It is a great purchase because the formula of the product is fantastic and it is fairly inexpensive. This particular type of polish is great, although the bottle I had required several coats to be opaque.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Really impressed with this polish. I picked it up from Walmart for less than $2, and it held up to me doing dishes almost as well as the Dermelect—there's a little removal along the very ends of the nails but not a lot and no chipping. Application was easy even for me (still working on applying polish evenly and without making a mess): it wasn't patchy, applied smoothly, and the edges cleaned off the skin without staining. Brownstone is a pretty rosy color that works for daily wear. Will be picking up more colors when I get the chance (I'd prefer to buy more Dermelect, but it's more than my wallet can handle atm).
Lindsey G.
This is OKAY but next time I’ll choose another polish. In my experience this color was very opaque and I wasn’t expecting that. It went on thin and streaky and didn’t cover. It took several coats to get coverage and then it didn’t dry quickly but was sticky. Not for me.
emily j.
Sally Hansen’s product never fail to not disappoint me. I am all for cheap nail polishes with nice quality, because of that I wanted to pick up a few polishes from this line. The color range is excellent and this product is only a few dollars. This product is not thick, nor is it thin. It is a little watery, but that is very easy to get over once you see how beautifully it applies. I usually go for more of the pink tones in the line. However, I am sure any color will be beautiful. The wear time for me is about a week or two as well. I highly recommend this product!
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
Beautiful color - the picture doesnt do it justice. A deep shimmery red. Applies easy with good coverage on 2 coats. It is also a bargain for $1.99. Plus you have the added benefit of it being a nail hardening polish.
Austra G.
Elkhart
how long does this nail polish lasts without chipping?
M. J.
Doral, FL
How many coats do you need?
Vennaisa V.
Will this chip the nail polish you put under it?
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
I've been looking around for something like this and can't find it. Does this really work?
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Does this color/polish chip of easily?

back