BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Hard as Nails 420 Mighty Mango.

Buy on Amazon
Linda P.
Sally Hansen is one of my favorite brands for my nails. If you have thin nails that only grow so far before they break, this is perfect. It thickens and strengthens my nails so they split less on the side and keeps them from chipping or breaking the tip off. I haven't found another nail product yet that can stand next to Sally Hansen. The reason for only 4 stars is, after a few days the product gets discolored and has visible micro-cracks in the finish.
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
Hard as Nails is fine. It's pretty cheap, the quality matches. It's gets sticky after a while, unlike what I've seen from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and Salon Manicure. It's okay, but if you're going cheap, you might as well pick up LA Colors.
Mel B.
Love the nail polish 💅🏾  Such a bold, beautiful color. Can’t wait to purchase more of polishes. Can’t compare it to another alternative. The pro  is that it’s long lasting and con well i don’t even either. Yes super to apply and use.        Yes i would buy it again and again.
Autumn A.
New Salisbury, IN
I have been using Sally Hansen products for years, and I absolutely love their nail polish. It is a great purchase because the formula of the product is fantastic and it is fairly inexpensive. This particular type of polish is great, although the bottle I had required several coats to be opaque.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Really impressed with this polish. I picked it up from Walmart for less than $2, and it held up to me doing dishes almost as well as the Dermelect—there's a little removal along the very ends of the nails but not a lot and no chipping. Application was easy even for me (still working on applying polish evenly and without making a mess): it wasn't patchy, applied smoothly, and the edges cleaned off the skin without staining. Brownstone is a pretty rosy color that works for daily wear. Will be picking up more colors when I get the chance (I'd prefer to buy more Dermelect, but it's more than my wallet can handle atm).
emily j.
Sally Hansen’s product never fail to not disappoint me. I am all for cheap nail polishes with nice quality, because of that I wanted to pick up a few polishes from this line. The color range is excellent and this product is only a few dollars. This product is not thick, nor is it thin. It is a little watery, but that is very easy to get over once you see how beautifully it applies. I usually go for more of the pink tones in the line. However, I am sure any color will be beautiful. The wear time for me is about a week or two as well. I highly recommend this product!
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
Beautiful color - the picture doesnt do it justice. A deep shimmery red. Applies easy with good coverage on 2 coats. It is also a bargain for $1.99. Plus you have the added benefit of it being a nail hardening polish.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I love using this nail polish when I get my acrylics taken off and my nails are super soft and vulnerable. It’s provides a nice shiny coat and makes my nails feel a little stronger. The other colors in this line are also amazing!
Samantha N.
This type of polish from Sally Hansen dries insanely quick! But I still am cautious when moving and touching things. It lasts a long time, colors are vibrant, and very easy to apply without getting it on your skin.
Veronica O.
El Paso, TX
Normally nail polishes claim to have a long lasting wear but I don't think they ever factor in for women who are constantly doing something that can cause nail polish to chip at any random moment. However, Sally Hansen nail polishes always are long lasting and take ages to finally start to see the color go out. I absolutely love this product and I would definitely buy it over and over again!!
Austra G.
Elkhart
how long does this nail polish lasts without chipping?
M. J.
Doral, FL
How many coats do you need?
Vennaisa V.
Will this chip the nail polish you put under it?
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
I've been looking around for something like this and can't find it. Does this really work?
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Does this color/polish chip of easily?