BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Color. Shine, color, and strength in one bottle. Hard-to-resist color.

Alejandra V.
Austin, TX
Sally Hansen has been my go to nails brand since a little girl because my mother introduced me to it and I loooved it! Hard as Nails is our basecoat forever before ANY color polish. It helps our nails to be strong and beautiful. As a little girl I used to bite my nails and they never grew but with the first sally hansen polish I tried that included garlic it helped me avoid bitting them and they grew so strong that after seeing them long and with color I never went back... :D
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I love having long nails, I've never really liked my nails short. To me it makes my hands look weird. I love being able to paint my long nails so many different colors, especially for summer. I love this product because it has made my nails so much more stronger. They can withstand anything now and I love that. My nails use to break all the time and once one nails breaks, you have to cut them all down to make them even. With this product your nailed look and feel healthier.
Kasey M.
Bristol, CT
I had the sudden urge to paint my nails black like 15 minutes ago. I had this nail polish in black that I bought maybe 2 years ago and used probably once or twice. It looked like I just bought it! It didn't dry out at all. I'm very impressed with the formula as well -- I only needed one coat and it looked perfect. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not a huge fan of the brush. The bristles were a little out of place and caused me to get a little bit of polish on my skin.
Haley W.
This polish is okay. I have it in the shade Frozen Solid, which is a shimmery Ice blue. It's a translucent glitter polish, so you have to put several layers on to get it to show up. I'm sure it may look better with a blue base underneath, but by itself, it's very sheer and you have to use several layers. I like the Sally Hansen brand, just not this particular polish. It is a bit pricey, too, so I wouldn't purchase this product.
Rosa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: 250 Rock Me Baby
I like this product a lot because it really aplies on smoothly you only need one coat no need to apply a second one. I always apply a second one because I'm so used to it but just one will look just as great. I recommend using these nail polishes if you're trying to grow out your nails because it protects them really well from cracking and chipping. They also have a really decent amount of different colors for you to try from
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
I absolutely love love love this nail polish. My nails are so weak and I see a difference from when I am using this to when I am not. I am trying to get in the habit of always having this on my nails. It works great as a base coat, but I recommend using a thinner layer than if you were to just use this as a nail polish with nothing atop. But this totally does what it says it does, strengthens the nails. Perfect!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This nail polish was a nail savior! I used to bite my nails and I needed something to make them healthier and hard again! I found this and it helped oh so much! My nails are now so hard and healthy that you can't tell I was a nail bitter for 16/17 years of my life! I use it as a base and top coat. Below are the results of using this polish
Alicia M.
This is a really good nail polish and it comes in many colors. I recently bought the silver nail polish and I love it. This comes with a lot of nail polish. It is very smooth when you put it on and is very high quality. I would recommend this nail polish to anyone who loves high quality nail polish, but doesn't want to spend a lot.
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
I love this brand in general. Their products are durable and affordable as well. This nail polish dries quickly. It is shiny, but not too glossy. It is not messy either. The scent is not too overpowering. Two coats are all you need for a full coverage. It lasts up to five days if I don't wash dishes by hands. I recommend it!!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nail
I love the colors of Sally Hansen and find that they last long. My mom, who tends to have minor nail breakage, prefer's to use #SallyHansen #HardAsNails because it does leave you nails strong and more resistant to tearing of existing nail issues. It also dries pretty quickly, but I think that is just a secret bonus.
Vennaisa V.
Will this chip the nail polish you put under it?
M. J.
Doral, FL
How many coats do you need?
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
I've been looking around for something like this and can't find it. Does this really work?
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Does this color/polish chip of easily?
Erica N.
Greenville, SC
I have been looking for this type of product 4 months now and I was wondering does it work like they say it does does it actually Harden your nail??