BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy on Walmart
Allie E.
Allie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of this nail board, but I feel like it ran out of grit really fast.  I have previously upgraded to a more professional nail board, but this one is good for your basic at-home mani/pedi or for your daughter's slumber party.  With this product, you get what you pay for.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's no other nail file I use and I will always repurchase! It's durable, great for travel and doesn't leave my nails rough. I love the dual side with the different textures for buffing or shaping.
rania s.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best and easiest nail files that I use, it's really chunky but it works so well! You don't have to try as hard as with some
Dorothy N.
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
This item works like any other nail file; there's nothing really special to it but it does work well.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Great product! It's the only nail file I will now use! It's inexpensive and does the job!
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Love how this nail file works othe nail files don't last very long but I love this one alot
Pokhara
Pokhara
This works well. It does it's designated job, no bells and whistles. But who needs bells and whistles when you just need a good file?
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I guess this is a step up from a usual Emory board because it has two different sides with different coarsene. The question still stands, why buy one nail file when you can get 5 Emory boards etc for cheaper?
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
I'm very picky about my nail files. My mom told me about this one and I've been using it for about a month now. I haven't lost it or thrown it away, trust me when I say that speaks volumes. I was very impressed.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Perfect roughness for your nails. Works great & easy to hold. I have many of these at home.