BY SALLY HANSEN #66 in Nail Files

• Easily shapes and smoothes
  • Helps prevent chips, cracks and splits
  • Professional size
  • Product Guarantee

Smoothed and shaped nails are essential to a perfect manicure. Designed specifically for extra hard and artificial nails to file efficiently and effectively.

How To Apply:

• Pick your desired shape and nail the look you want! Oval: Sleek & Feminine Squoval: Beauty Editors' Fave Square: Classic & Best for French Manicures Round: Edgy & Feminine.

Buy on Walmart
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have to file my nails often because they grow crazy fast. I pick these up at Sally’s, Target, ect. They don’t get too dull too quickly, easy to hold and control when using and gives my nails my desired shape in no time!
Allie E.
I am a fan of this nail board, but I feel like it ran out of grit really fast.  I have previously upgraded to a more professional nail board, but this one is good for your basic at-home mani/pedi or for your daughter's slumber party.  With this product, you get what you pay for.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
There's no other nail file I use and I will always repurchase! It's durable, great for travel and doesn't leave my nails rough. I love the dual side with the different textures for buffing or shaping.
Lexie B.
I'm very picky about my nail files. My mom told me about this one and I've been using it for about a month now. I haven't lost it or thrown it away, trust me when I say that speaks volumes. I was very impressed.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I guess this is a step up from a usual Emory board because it has two different sides with different coarsene. The question still stands, why buy one nail file when you can get 5 Emory boards etc for cheaper?
Karissa C.
Bloomington, IN
I love a good nail file that does an excellent job on my nails and still makes them feel smooth and strong! Highly recommend this to anyone using a nail file!
rania s.
Hanover , MD
This is probably one of the best and easiest nail files that I use, it's really chunky but it works so well! You don't have to try as hard as with some
This works well. It does it's designated job, no bells and whistles. But who needs bells and whistles when you just need a good file?
Jannell B.
This the file that I always get when I have to buy a file this file does its job so amazing I love it so much!!
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
This item works like any other nail file; there's nothing really special to it but it does work well.